What about Harbhajan Singh? How is he doing? (plus quartet of IP,AA,VS,HS)

fineleg

harbhajan_singh_RE_20050110.jpg Chandan's post in one of the threads reminded me of something I was thinking over the last few days. What about HS? He was a good spinner, a good fielder and decent swing-and-hit-batsman. Actually he can play some good shots, but usually swing-hit-batsman. Its sad he has fallen off the wayside becos of some dumb bowling that he was doing. How is he doing in domestic/county matches? Is he getting the groove back? Can anyone post updates on his county perf? If Sehwag, Pathan, Bhajji and AA find form...we have 2 allrounders - Sehwag and Pathan 2 bowlers who can bat a bit - Bhajji and AA all of them ok to more than decent fielders. We need these 4 to find form somehow and get back into ODI unit.

Its a pity we are now looking towards the guys who have been dropped to comeback and do the job for us. Its a sad reflection of the current lot of players. Powar has been awesome in ODIs. I cant seem to figure out what is so awesome about his bowling , but he seems to deliver almost EVERY game. Maybe the batsman are just confused on what a wolly mammoth that shaved itself last night is doing on a cricket pitch.

Its a pity we are now looking towards the guys who have been dropped to comeback and do the job for us. Its a sad reflection of the current lot of players. Powar has been awesome in ODIs. I cant seem to figure out what is so awesome about his bowling , but he seems to deliver almost EVERY game. Maybe the batsman are just confused on what a wolly mammoth that shaved itself last night is doing on a cricket pitch.
sriram.. why do u have tht disgraced dopie in ur avatar? pls have this :rose: and put our god back there

Harbhajan Singh has done quite well in the county circuit. I'd like to watch him bowl first to see if he overcame the flaws that had crept in his bowling or not. Earlier we had a report from some site (posted here on ICF) that he was working on rediscovering his bounce and hence the wickets. We just can't say that he has discovered that before watching him bowl.