Some (Dodgy) Edgbaston Pics...

If anyone wants to see (was the first time I've been to a proper India match, and thought now's the time as Ganguly, Dravid, Sachin may never set foot here again)... Favourite moment was when a neighbour got ejected just for wearing the green shirt. Thousands of Indians (and some Poms) getting up to give him the old wave off... We went wild when Broad got smacked for 3 boundaries in an over (haven't seen it on TV yet). Broad, Prior, Anderson, and Monty got off the coach and walked past me and my cousin, Monty was looking at us like we were gonna ask for an autograph or picture, we just carried on walking... Enjoyed the banter with the poms... Apologies for the quality of pics, blame the beer... dsc00945kw2.jpgdsc00946gn3.jpgdsc00956wa9.jpgdsc00966ub9.jpguntitledpm0.jpguntitled2fn5.jpg

Eric Hollies eh COB? I was right next to the scoreboard that you have taken the picture of.
Yup, Eric Hollies, block 25, upper. By far the noisiest stand there, that's where all the renditions of 'Yeh Dosti', 'Monty is a Reject', 'You ain't won a World Cup', and 'Your Team's full of Indians' came from. (I'm still croaking after having screamed all those at the Barmy Army)...