A chilling recount of the 1984 riots

DomainK

You are not a patrioctic Indian. You are die hard congres fan
I knew a scumbag like you will make this political and not present a shred of evidence. Just rmember, you are the cretin willing to accuse govt. of India of the most heinous crime possible, out of petty political agendas and zero evidence. I am no congress lover, i am a BJP hater. There is a difference. All my votes have gone to congress, trinamul congress, CPM, practically every party but the BJP that i am eligible fto vote for. There is a difference. But what you are not doing, is presenting any evidence to keep spouting your bakwaas.

Its my nation as well chump. Also seeking justice for indians is actually patrioctic. What you are doing is unpatriotic in your desperate attempts to defend your beloved congress over the people of india
1. You are not seeking justice, You are seeking bali ka bakraa. To you providing closure to victims is more important than proving that the accused is guilty. That is not a justice system, that is a lynch mob. 2. I am defending the national government of India-which is a lot more than just the executive branch of it, that is represented by the party in power. I am defending the legislative, the exectutive and the judiciary. that is the definition of GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, not whether it is congress or BJP. Do not try to twist my clearly defined position: you want to accuse my government of genocide, either put up evidence or shut up.

I knew a scumbag like you will make this political and not present a shred of evidence. Just rmember, you are the cretin willing to accuse govt. of India of the most heinous crime possible, out of petty political agendas and zero evidence. I am no congress lover, i am a BJP hater. There is a difference. All my votes have gone to congress, trinamul congress, CPM, practically every party but the BJP that i am eligible fto vote for. There is a difference. But what you are not doing, is presenting any evidence to keep spouting your bakwaas.
Agenda exposed. My agenda is justice. Your agenda is very very political, ironically very same thing you accuse me of.

Agenda exposed. My agenda is justice. Your agenda is very very political' date=' ironically very same thing you accuse me of.[/quote'] Your agenda is not justice. how can it be justice when you do not care a whit about proving the guilt ? How can that possibly be just if you cannot justly prove guilt ? My agenda is simple- do not accuse my govt. of mass murder without evidence. So far you have failed to provide any evidence. So your agenda is nothing mroe than slanderous bakwaas. My BJP hating agenda is irrelevant here- the crimes being disccused have little or no BJP link to it and since I am not trying to pin it on the BJP, my BJP agenda does not factor here at all.

KT - Stop trolling.
Shut UP Just cos he suits your agenda, you post waffle like that. Look he started abuse first and starting trolling for a number of posts before I replied in kind. Just cos you back the idiocy of his posts.... Then come back and apologise. Why dont you take your mate to task for abusing me etc. When I have not replied with any abuse.

Shut UP Just cos he suits your agenda, you post waffle like that. Look he started abuse first and starting trolling for a number of posts before I replied in kind. Just cos you back the idiocy of his posts.... Then come back and apologise. Why dont you take your mate to task for abusing me etc. When I have not replied with any abuse.
How is it possibly trolling when i am asking you to justify your heinous accusations ? You are making accusations with no proof about genocide. Sorry, but that does not fly.

How is it possibly trolling when i am asking you to justify your heinous accusations ? You are making accusations with no proof about genocide. Sorry, but that does not fly.
Plenty of witnesses to many top politicnas in congress as the time directing rioters with top police as well. Look it all up. Not going to list all the witnesses and their witness statements. Also any proof will only be as good as the investigation to get proof. And here as whole state machinery is doing its best not to investigate properly and get proof and in fact acting as defense counsel(intimidation of witnesses another tactic), you get were you are now. Same with bofors etc etc No will to gather proof by govt machinery then ........ ps this is on same day JPC gives clean chit to govt in 2G scam, 2013 and same thing still going on

Pot calling the kettle black? Scroll back a few pages and you realize you have made accusations (even to me as exposed in Post #138) despite clarifications (more than once) and then haven't even the decency to apologize for those accusations on a public form. You then have the steel to come back and hold the same moral card over some one else asking for an apology? Surely, low levels of online discourse. Just because someone doesn't agree to you on one point does not mean he/she has an agenda. Before you take up a cause, make sure to check who is on your side and who isn't. Next, before you start replying to this post have a glass of cold water or beer - read this post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2334605&postcount=167 and then construct a reply.

Pot calling the kettle black? Scroll back a few pages and you realize you have made accusations (even to me as exposed in Post #138) despite clarifications (more than once) and then haven't even the decency to apologize for those accusations on a public form. You then have the steel to come back and hold the same moral card over some one else asking for an apology? Surely, low levels of online discourse. Just because someone doesn't agree to you on one point does not mean he/she has an agenda. Before you take up a cause, make sure to check who is on your side and who isn't. Next, before you start replying to this post have a glass of cold water or beer - read this post http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=2334605&postcount=167 and then construct a reply.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Oh so it was just a matter of various individuals who took advantage of the corrupt police and judicial system... :giggle: Hats off to Gujarat Govt. for many accused of riots are being tried and convicted. How many have been convicted of '84 riots? You cannot wish away of killing innocent people 25 to 30 years back. The Bhopal victims are still struggling to get justice... Go and tell all the victims that they are being 'un-patriotic'...

Plenty of witnesses to many top politicnas in congress as the time directing rioters with top police as well. Look it all up. Not going to list all the witnesses and their witness statements. Also any proof will only be as good as the investigation to get proof. And here as whole state machinery is doing its best not to investigate properly and get proof and in fact acting as defense counsel(intimidation of witnesses another tactic), you get were you are now. Same with bofors etc etc No will to gather proof by govt machinery then ........ ps this is on same day JPC gives clean chit to govt in 2G scam, 2013 and same thing still going on
Show us your source. You cannot just say 'look it up' to such greivous accusations. that is irresponsible. The issues you are trying to all relate to have nothing to do with each other. Bofors fiasco is about corruption. Your allegation is about state sponsored genocide. Until you produce serious evidence, nobody is going to take such accusations seriously. You say look it up, i am saying I havnt found anything remotely passing for evidence of state sponsored genocide. So far you have presented nothing and as such, have nothing more than empty irresponsible words towards Indian government. Again, ashamed to call you Indian. Bottomline is you are making a claim with zero proof to it and then playing the victim card when a justice system refuses to base anything on your hear-say. PS: What you call eyewitness accounts from events 30 years ago require heck of a lot more than a few random allegations to be considered true. And even if they were, as i said, all you duffers have done is blow up a case of failure of the government to provide adequate investigation and potray it as government conspiracy. I have not seen any evidence that the entire events of 83 couldn't be explained away by general mass corruption and abuse of power. Not state sponsored genocide. For that, you have no evidence and without any evidence, such talk is unpatriotic garbage.

Oh so it was just a matter of various individuals who took advantage of the corrupt police and judicial system... :giggle: Hats off to Gujarat Govt. for many accused of riots are being tried and convicted. How many have been convicted of '84 riots? You cannot wish away of killing innocent people 25 to 30 years back. The Bhopal victims are still struggling to get justice... Go and tell all the victims that they are being 'un-patriotic'...
I have no intentions to, since i have not yet met a victim who is levelling accusations of state sponsored genocide. They have levelled allegations of murder,rape and mayhem. So nobody but KP and a few idiots who make irresponsible statements about heinous crimes are the only ones accusing state sponsored genocide.

I have no intentions to' date=' since i have not yet met a victim who is levelling accusations of state sponsored genocide. They have levelled allegations of murder,rape and mayhem. So nobody but KP and a few idiots who make irresponsible statements about heinous crimes are the only ones accusing state sponsored genocide.[/quote'] Being a Bongo Shontan, how can you be so insensitive? You've not followed the witness accounts on '84 riots then. All of them blame the state machinery collusion not only in Delhi but in all over the country, especially the Congress ruled UTs/States. Getting justice is beyond any hope now but atleast don't trivialise the massacre as some randomness event done by few powerful but corrupt people. The evidence of state collusion has been systematically erased by the powers every day/year and for obvious reasons. There's a reason why Court has asked CBI to open a case which was 'closed by CBI' against a powerful Congress office bearer.

Please explain how thousands in one community were targeted and killed over a number of days in CAPITAL city, prisoners released to kill, petrol giving to people by police and politians to people to kill, electoral registers taken out to find and target sikhs. How can this be done over a number of days without state complicity? Keep burying your head in sand about this. And claiming you are some super patriotic Indian because you are willing to go to any depths to defend 84 Congress govt led by Rajiv Ghandhi.
You are full of stinky sH1t dude... FULL OF IT....Stop fkgnig saying 'thousands' and make up random .... Ppl like u are full of eff ***** and have no idea about exactly happened in 1984... Dumb people like think its in fashion to blame a particular community and government to sound cool... Know your facts and stop farting

You are full of stinky sH1t dude... FULL OF IT....Stop fkgnig saying 'thousands' and make up random .... Ppl like u are full of eff ***** and have no idea about exactly happened in 1984... Dumb people like think its in fashion to blame a particular community and government to sound cool... Know your facts and stop farting
Why what happened? Please explain?