Playing X1z

made this thread so that ppl can post their playing X1z for the 5th odi... which 11 u want to play.. here goes mine, i would drop Piyush Chawla and fit Uthappa in, who seemz to be a batsman who can bat with good strike rate in our batting order....i know i would find lot of ppl quoting me saying why drop chawla.. well he has gone for some runz now.. and i would play powar over him for time being... so here goes my list Tendulkar Ganguly Dravid Yuvraj Karthik Dhoni Uthappa Agarkar Zaheer Powar R.p we can adjust playerz order acc. to situation.. but for this game, yes i would drop Chawla for Uthappa

Tendulkar ganguly dravid yuvraj r sharma/uthappa/gambhir dhoni karthik chawla zaheer rp singh Agarkar replace pawar with one of the batsmen give someone on the side a chance .....think we better stick to 7bat 4bowl lineup for the next matches.

I won't drop Powar. Isn't he our most economical bowler in this series?
if it was between chawla and powar wud go for chawla atleast for the next match ..he may give few more runs than powar but is likely to take more wickets than powar.way better fielder and a better bat than powar

SC Ganguly SR Tendulkar KD Karthik R Dravid Yuvraj Singh MS Dhoni AB Agarkar RR Powar Piyush Chawla Z Khan RP Singh Extremely unfair to have Dhoni and Aggy to follow Yuvi.. He is the one who is anchoring, slogging, consolidating our innings. Why the heck he is left with not even sloggers. they are pathetic, tail enders have no clue how to hold the bad. Some how they get so many overs to play that they end up scoring lots of runs. But my emphasis would be our top players playing 45+ overs leaving very limited overs for last 4. Pitu, Collu, Flintu, Bopu, Broad, Shah are all big hitters and very very good runners BW. n ours?? RD, Yuv, Dhons, Aggy, Hathi, Chawla ??? Dhoni is completely out of form or at least he is not at his best. God knows why?? In the TOP 3, we have SCG scoring slow and DK not scoring at all. How in the world are we going to win. I would blame RSD if he fields DK and RPS again. I would play Uthhupa and Gambhir in the next match> heere is my line up. SRT, Gangu/Rhoit Sharma Gambhir Yuv, Dravid Uthhu Dhons Powar Chawla/RPS ZK Aggy/RPS ASK ZK and Aggy to bowl extremely aggressive 12 overs and then give it to spinners. Let them score 300. Our other two seamers are giving away at least 120 runs in their 20 overs. I would let SRT, Yuvi take the load of 10 overs and give away 70 run. Ask SRT to not try n take wkt, just bowl wkt 2 wkt.. 4-5 overs... If they are getting 285+ with 5 bowlers, let them get 295-300 and have 7 batsman go at their bowlers. Colly, Manty, Pitu, are easy to score on. Even Bopara can be used to score against...Play sensibly to Flintu and Jimmy. Let SRT, RD to score more runs against Broad as they have done in 2 of 4 matches so far.