Euphoria - Maaeri

veer

Chang was voted out last week....there was lot of drama. Drama queen Alisha left the show for good :Donly to get bck today.... Amit was way ahead of the others today....just too good! Emon was good...but got criticised for copying sonu nigam. Prashant as usual was a bit out of tune ,singing safe songs.He got an offer to sing for a nepali movie( from udit narayan's wife ) Ankita as usaual started off tune...had a cage on stage and did the usual drama.I hate her nasal sadak chap voice .

i hate her face...and her expressions....just because of her latkas and jhatkas..many decent singers got voted out i think... indian male community bhi yahi chahti hai..that why i do not like indian idol...as they emphasize more on performance... sa re ga ma...is more purist in this regard.....and they have better contestants..

Sare ga ma is pure singing but idol is about performing. I think this Indian Idol has seen the best singers by far.
I agree.. sa re ga ma sucks ... reshamiya acts like aalu chalu mavwali.. none of the judges are accomplished talent.. they just give marks.. 10 out of 10.. jeez.. but thing I was wondering.. y Udit narayan's son is in there.. while Udit is in Indian Idol..