It's OFFICIAL and I admit that...

Gaurav

I called you a buddy and straight away you want to touch my @ss and do sado mach stuff? Kaisa lafanga hai re tu? :D
Arre GKD , maaf karo... hum ab buddies hain.. so no more fighting ok.. And just to increase your jealousy, i shall visit India very soon and tell you how that place is a million times better than the closed confines of your luxurious UK mansions..

Abhe Bill Goat ke bache if i was rich and had security like them then I would be there all the time as well. Hell I would not be wasting my time talking to you bhondus :finger::D
Seriously though , I have been in US since 1995 and I have visited India at least 20 times . It's all in the mind , dude !.

then visit only during the months of Oct-Nov
Kyoon ? what happens in October and November ? Do all the roads magically become cleaner, does all the traffic dissipate unexpectedly, does the air suddenly become more pleasant to breath and easier to see through ? :haha: ...I like diwali though - buying those green "nazi" bombs and other ridiculously loud patakhey to make all the sh*tty Maruti 800's and crappy Hero Honda motorbikes in the neighborhood shake like crazy :yay:

You guys should all live in places like Iraq , Kabul , Palestine , Waziristan etc.. Then no one would have time to complain about summer , no electricity. All of us would be busy evading landmines , road side bombs and suicide attacks in crowded market places. Then you would know what a wonderful place India is , to live.

India and its society has its good and bad. Not just the muslim situation but inherent shortcommings in the hindu/non-muslim Indian society is just as visible as the upsides to Indian culture & its society's workings. Which is why India always invokes a mixed feeling inside of me - whenever i go to India for any length of time, i cannot help but notice that my first few days/week are euphoric & supremely serene, which gradually erodes to an increasing sense of 'i wanna get out of this nut-house', magnified more i spend time in India. Indian society as it is today, IMO, is simply too draining an experience emotionally- the highs are amazing,the lows are pretty annoying. Which is why while i dont rule out the possibility of me returning to India, i highly doubt that i will ever reside in India again ( pre-retirement) for a very long period of time. India has a pretty amazing culture and history, so i consider myself lucky that i can experience the 'best of both worlds'- live in the west and its less emotionally taxing & financially debilitating way of life and be moulded by one of the most humane and civilized societies in mankind's history and go back to it from time to time.

aaj na kalh aatm-sakshatkar karbe ke pari..
And aatm-sakshatkar will tell you that there is really no difference between motherland and the whole damn world. Which dharmism already notes - the phrase 'the world is my family' is an ancient indian one too. Some people like INdia, some people love india, some people can't stand India. So long as those people don't intend any harm, there is no difference between any bearing. Same goes for all other nations, really.

Daro nahi Gai ka dhood .....mai hoon na...!!!:wavey: aa jao!!!:tounge_smile:
App ne kabhi humko nahi bola kis city me ap rahte hain? If I was in your city then I could meet you for a quick coffee. Han you can bring your husband as well LOL