Good batting today Ganguly

coverpoint

CP, you have a disease. Gangulians this Gangulians that. You claim to put the team above any individual yet all you do is deride Gangs and never have I seen you criticise RD. You were actually defending RD's captaincy today! We have a closet Dravidian here. :D
It's typical though, they either think they are not worshippers or are hiding in the closet.

Reminded me of the late 90s when both Tendulkar and Ganguly used to churn away runs almost every game. None will complain or ask for his sacking if he can approach his inning this positively. Both Tendulkar and Ganguly looked pretty positive. They both looked not only to score in 4s and often in 6s but they ran well between wickets. There were a lot of singles taken during the power play and that helped India further with the left/right batting combination.

CP, you have a disease. Gangulians this Gangulians that. You claim to put the team above any individual yet all you do is deride Gangs and never have I seen you criticise RD. You were actually defending RD's captaincy today! We have a closet Dravidian here. :D
I am actually a Uthappan or Uthappanian what ever the right terminology should be. And can we not talk about diseases. Its not that hard to get nasty. By the way this thread was created by me to APPRECIATE Ganguly's inning today!