Delhi Gangrape | Four accused sentenced to death

Tiger80

They are crap these days. Watch CNN-IBN atleast they don't dramatize these sad events for TRP. Yesterday NDTV ran a 5 minute long special about how Americans are viewing this cas :wall: Why do we even want to know what they feel when we ourselves are suffering froma corrupt and degrading society.
This "educated elite" is (and always has been) more concerned about their own uneasiness that they experience in their cocktail parties where the goras are present. They could care less about the condition of India. So the secular brigade better take some lessons and join the real world because when the **** hits the fan, your spokespersons will bolt for US and UK and you will look like a bunch of headless chickens.

For those still not getting it. The first part of the post was a hypothesis. The part you found most provocative, was testing its validity. It openly challenged your manhood and the result is there for everyone to see. Unable to think straight so many of you went mad with rage and took it out on me. The most naked revelation came with Suraj's superlative effort. In fact, the only one who could have taken offense, sree_India, chose to rise above it.

so people here were mad at ur post cos it challenged there manhood? oh bud plz stop here right now and accept u made mistake...nothing wrong with admitting it there is diffference between sex and rape and hypothetical scenario in ur head and in reality fact is they hurt her so bad that she died...i cant think of any scenario where bit of struggle by lone women against 2-3 men could have motivated them to do that.. when they want to hurt they hurt u more over struggle is more of instinct try staying calm when some one is raping you..honestly cant even imagine the fear she must have been going through and here we are talking abt this :wall:

For those still not getting it. The first part of the post was a hypothesis. The part you found most provocative, was testing its validity. It openly challenged your manhood and the result is there for everyone to see. Unable to think straight so many of you went mad with rage and took it out on me. The most naked revelation came with Suraj's superlative effort. In fact, the only one who could have taken offense, sree_India, chose to rise above it.
I think you are confused here. Lets say somebody provoked my manhood. Worse, they abused it. So this justifies raping people? WTH. FYI males are bound to be provoked and be assertive because of testosterone. Even females have it, but obviously to some lesser extent. What has that got anything to do witgh the topic at hand? What next? Hypothesis to test the pheromones of ICF'ers? Stop this man. Atleast today. Its already a sad morning. ps: i m outta here. Don't want to discuss this anymore.

I give it 2 weeks for this entire outrage to die down. If congress is lucky, a terrorist attack or corruption scam will divert all the attention from this issue. Then something else and so on jumping from one debacle to another. And soon election season will be around the corner and I'm sure Congis have a lot of cough.. bribes... cough... welfare schemes on the burner to secure their vote bank.

What a total feck up from Gov of India,they killed the Gangrape victim From the brutal rape attack committed in a bus that should have been off the road, To slow arrests and conviction of culprits (still waiting) To physically manhandling a non violent protest, labelling 70 year old grannies as violent hooligans, To falsely claim the protesters killed policeman Tomar, unashamedly supported by the media propaganda, To cliche statements by politicians on how bikinis are to blame for rapes, To shift the rape victim abroad to eliminate the SafDarjung Hospital as the focal point of protests, To finally the Goverment of India killing this 23 year old rape victim.

10 metro stations shut down.
Indian police is excellent at crowd control and curfews - Infact that is the only thing they are good at. Protect the rich and powerful and the rest can go to hell. A clear sign that the label of banana republic isn't too far from becoming reality.

Indian police is excellent at crowd control and curfews - Infact that is the only thing they are good at. Protect the rich and powerful and the rest can go to hell. A clear sign that the label of banana republic isn't too far.
Indian police is excellent at crowd control for 70 year old "hooligans"' but soon as you get a secular peaceful crowd protesting like in Mumbai and Assam they seem to all go missing.

Indian police is excellent at crowd control for 70 year old "hooligans"' but soon as you get a secular peaceful crowd protesting like in Mumbai and Assam they seem to all go missing.
I should have given that disclaimer but I figured our resident dhimmi - in -chiefs wouldn't feel too pleased. So I refrained.

I should have given that disclaimer but I figured our resident dhimmi - in -chiefs wouldn't feel too pleased. So I refrained.
Our people don't have the balls to conduct an event of a civil war caliber to be honest. It will die down and the rapists will continue doing what they do the best. The government will go back to what they do the best - corruption. They'll all run like choohas once the guns come out. It's a shame.

Our defence forces are no different. They have been raping at will for lust and to humiliate population in J&K, North Eastern States. Tribal areas and even in SL. If there is a civil war they will do the same thing in other parts and political class will allow it to happen.

Two completely contradictory incidents. 1. USA Connecticut shootings - People want to ban guns 2. India's rape incidents - Only if the girl had a gun. Also, the government can literally take down the protestors because the government is better armed. If the people were armed, they could freely protest wherever they whished (all lathi-charge etc would not stop them)

From the brutal rape attack committed in a bus that should have been off the road, To slow arrests and conviction of culprits (still waiting) To physically manhandling a non violent protest, labelling 70 year old grannies as violent hooligans, To falsely claim the protesters killed policeman Tomar, unashamedly supported by the media propaganda, To cliche statements by politicians on how bikinis are to blame for rapes, To shift the rape victim abroad to eliminate the SafDarjung Hospital as the focal point of protests, To finally the Goverment of India killing this 23 year old rape victim.
Who elected the Govt? Where does the police get its manpower from? Where do the rapists/murderers come from? Who kills girls at every step? If she escapes foeticide, if she survives childhood death due to neglect, if she escapes sexual abuse and harassment (conveniently called eve teasing), if she escapes honour killing, if she escapes dowry death, if she escapes rape and every other crime she faces just for being a woman then she is a very lucky person. So what is the threat she faces before she can be called a lucky person, is it the government or her own family and her own society? Quite rich for the society to blame the government when itself is the biggest threat to a female.

Our people don't have the balls to conduct an event of a civil war caliber to be honest. It will die down and the rapists will continue doing what they do the best. The government will go back to what they do the best - corruption. They'll all run like choohas once the guns come out. It's a shame.
It seems that way but I'm not sure. 60 years ago many regions of the country fought tooth and nail for Independence. So it could easily happen again. Maybe a seminal event is pending. I feel if things continue along the same path we are soon headed for outright street fight.