'Tendulkar not quitting One-Dayers' !!

Prudent

He should play ODIs and quit test cricket. :D Much exciting watching him play ODI and while exactly the opposite in the tests.
Really. I remember you saying that Sachin is useless while chasing and he'd invariaviably fail chasing 316 runs!! In such a scenario, why do you want this useless player to continue in ODIs??:D
Guest dada_rocks

U don't understand guys right or wrong this sort of rumour puts food on table of scores of people in INDIA.. Thank you sachin for this charity work :D

Sachin himself said that he is not longer able to recover from ODI cricket in day or two. he needs more time. This clearly means he wants to be selective. Media/crapinfo deliberately interpreted differently.. Its true that he will be selective in future and I have gut feeling he will retire soon and rightly so from ODI..Let him fully focus on Tests..win back Border Gavaskar trophy, win back trophy from Pakistanis...that should be his main focus.

The only problem i can see with this idea of Sachin being selective is that it won't be as selective as he prefers. It is afterall' date=' not his call whether he plays or not- once you are in the 15 selected/ XI selected for a match, you need a bloody good reason for skipping the match- so whether Tendy plays selectively or not hinges on the narrow-visioned BCCI.[/quote'] Playing selectively, he meant it in series and not in matches within a series. He can skip matches against Scotland, BD, Zimbabwe, Kenya, WI and Pakistan.:giggle: