Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

Play him deeper in a Xavi-esque role or not at all! With that attacking trio behind Ronaldo as forward, no room for Ozil. I think Im right in saying Ancelotti has been experimenting with Ozil deeper and Ronaldo up front anticipating Bales arrival. Ozil and Khaderia maybe in central mid. So no room for Alonso or that other young deep lying playmaker they boguth from Sociedad for 30 Mill. Someone decent gets left out whicever way. Of course against good sides they might need 3 men in the middle...

Play him deeper in a Xavi-esque role or not at all! With that attacking trio behind Ronaldo as forward' date= no room for Ozil. I think Im right in saying Ancelotti has been experimenting with Ozil deeper and Ronaldo up front anticipating Bales arrival. Ozil and Khaderia maybe in central mid. So no room for Alonso or that other young deep lying playmaker they boguth from Sociedad for 30 Mill. Someone decent gets left out whicever way. Of course against good sides they might need 3 men in the middle...
Nah......Ozil's main contribution are his assists......play him deeper and it would be a waste.......I honestly think Madrid will get rid of Di Maria and one of Alonso or Modric (I rate both very highly)....Isco and Illaramendi are very good players who will serve Madrid for a good few years......what do you think will be their front 3??

Transfer Gossip ‏@BarclaysBible BREAKING: Liverpool make a £21m bid for Atletico Madrid's Brazilian striker Diego Costa. (BBC Sport)
This guy would be a perfect Suarez replacement for Liverpool if it were to happen.........tremendous ability, can play all across the front 3 positions and an absolute nutcase......don't think he bites though......

This guy would be a perfect Suarez replacement for Liverpool if it were to happen.........tremendous ability' date=' can play all across the front 3 positions and an absolute nutcase......don't think he bites though......[/quote'] is that the future of Nehra in your avatar :phehehe:

Manchester United are in advanced talks to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid. The Portugal international, 27, left United for Spain in an £80m deal in 2009. Tottenham have agreed to sell Wales winger Gareth Bale, 24, to Real Madrid for £105m.

^madrid will not sell ronaldo
it was just bollox from daily star
J Taylor @JoeTaylor84 Wrote this last night, date is there for all to see. It’s not a personal dig at Duncan but at the media in general pic.twitter.com/nbgIBvLSbI 10:25 PM - 1 Aug 2013 BQnOL-yCMAEVfcV.png