Transfer rumours and news thread -- 2013/14

Sidhoni

united apparently bid 28 mils for the combo of fellaini (16m) and baines (12m) ..what a joke of a bid,rejected vehemently by everton..24 mills is the release clause of fellaini..woodward has gone nuts i think..if they want to bid seriously,it should be close to 40 mills

^I know, laughabale. Arsenal were bidding 25 Mill for Fellaini alone. Its about half what it should be. 45 Mill for both is about right. 28 Mill ish plus 16/17 Mill ish Honestly though, they dont need Baines. Evra is solid and Buttner looks promising. Unless he wants Baines to play left wing

Tottenham on the verge of signing Willian from Anzhi..........30 million......they apparently beat Liverpool to his signature........and I'm possibly the only L'pool fan who is happy about this.......30 million for an attacker who has never scored into double figures in a season.......next please.......

Tottenham on the verge of signing Willian from Anzhi..........30 million......they apparently beat Liverpool to his signature........and I'm possibly the only L'pool fan who is happy about this.......30 million for an attacker who has never scored into double figures in a season.......next please.......
dont be jealous also bale deal done 93 million plus contreau Also will sign lameal forward fom roma look out prem league, spurs coming:--D

dont be jealous also bale deal done 93 million plus contreau Also will sign lameal forward fom roma look out prem league, spurs coming:--D
:hysterical:.....I'm not jealous.......If I was butthurt.....I wouldn't even have mentioned the part about Liverpool's interest.......I'm happy you guys are signing him........:two_thumbs_up:

There is no next please. You guys done for the season now. Play with what you have:giggle:

lamela is a good player.madrid have gone bonkers to sign that overrated monkey for that much+ contreao,wow!! awesome deal for spurs..they have got a good striker,should buy a decent winger maybe gaitan and a leftback

lamela is a good player.madrid have gone bonkers to sign that overrated monkey for that much+ contreao' date='wow!! awesome deal for spurs..they have got a good striker,should buy a decent winger maybe gaitan and a leftback[/quote'] Bale is magnificent. A rolly royce. yes too much money. But they are signing third best player in world. He is electric, with wand of a left foot. He will light up madrid and in those tight champions league semis he may do woner goal to win match.

Bale is magnificent. A rolly royce. yes too much money. But they are signing third best player in world. He is electric, with wand of a left foot. He will light up madrid and in those tight champions league semis he may do woner goal to win match.
No. That is complete non-sense. He is a very good player......but he is horribly over-hyped.....he is not even the best in the BPL......

No. That is complete non-sense. He is a very good player......but he is horribly over-hyped.....he is not even the best in the BPL......
The guy is pure class. Game changer. By the way not sure I rate any of spurs signings. Paying well over the odds for some like soladao and willian who have paid at least 10 million foe each one then worth. But that I suppose then be in arsenal postion.

^Potentially one of the best players in the world, no 10 is his best role but can play right wing. Pacy skilful and creative. And only 21 I hope for the sake of Serie A that he does not move. But looks like either Arsenal or Sprus will sign him. Soldado is a bit overpriced but he is a proven goal scorer and that is a rare commodity. Considerting Negredo was about the same, Soldado is is arguably better. Of all the signings Chadli is probably the best- bearing the price in mind.

Here are some interesting quotes from former Manchester United coach René Meulensteen, who was Willian's manager for that short stint at Anzhi. He was talking to Sky Sports News: I've worked with him for a short time but I really, really like him. He will be an asset for whoever's going to get him. If it's Spurs that's going to get him they'll get an excellent player. He's very versatile, he can play in different positions, he's a very creative player and an excellent professional with a very good personality. He's going to be a major trump card for Spurs if they can get the deal to go through. He can beat a player, he can score a goal. I thought he was an absolute delight to work with.

Bale is magnificent. A rolly royce. yes too much money. But they are signing third best player in world. He is electric, with wand of a left foot. He will light up madrid and in those tight champions league semis he may do woner goal to win match.
he is not even the best welsh player in the league :giggle:

^Potentially one of the best players in the world, no 10 is his best role but can play right wing. Pacy skilful and creative. And only 21 I hope for the sake of Serie A that he does not move. But looks like either Arsenal or Sprus will sign him. Soldado is a bit overpriced but he is a proven goal scorer and that is a rare commodity. Considerting Negredo was about the same, Soldado is is arguably better. Of all the signings Chadli is probably the best- bearing the price in mind.
Really!!! We better sign him asap If someone said sell Bale and get all these players I would have said hell yeah I thought we would sell bale and keep money. Instead selling Bale and actually spending it all