Anti Virat Kohli Club

So you think Pujara will get the first shot? :cantstop: I know more cricketing history than you.
You know only Dhoni's ABCDs and nothing else. You absolutely know zilch about cricket. No one can say who's the next captain because no one knows how long Dhobi is gonna continue.
Now that Puny thread is locked, you guys can run around and claim "we mercilessly pwned sid" "we always eat csk fans alive" and stuff like that even when you were the ones owned. Go ahead! :nice:
That thread was simply locked because your boss realized you were being pawned to death. I am sure you ran to him, whined and begged to lock that thread. CSK fans should use the same discretion when they mindlessly create threads mocking other people, and start whining when they get pwned. This is exactly what Kohli did that day.
so u wanna start trolling here now ? and will cry to ram again and get it locked :rofl: good strategy :nice:
I sincerely hope that Ram will hold back now and stop insulting and mocking other teams. If his chamchas like SissyDhobi cannot take it, they shouldn't start the banter either.
I sincerely hope that Ram will hold back now and stop insulting and mocking other teams. If his chamchas like SissyDhobi cannot take it, they shouldn't start the banter either.
we only started giving them back even tht thread was created by chennai fan :hehe: hope they control there emotions better now i guess getting hammered really got to them:giggle: