pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Yes I am scared of likes of sarkar and you and hide my loyalties on ICF. Ganeshran and Lurker pls give me presidential security.
what a silly reason to support the country of terrorism against a country which wants peace:facepalm: i know the actual reason but its a sensitive one i dont wanna discuss it in forum. also there is no point in discussing with you your neither an indian nor a pakistani

what a silly reason to support the country of terrorism against a country which wants peace:facepalm: i know the actual reason but its a sensitive one i dont wanna discuss it in forum. also there is no point in discussing with you your neither an indian nor a pakistani
Face it. The Indian establishment is a war-mongering piece of ****. You guys never wanted peace and never will

Face it. The Indian establishment is a war-mongering piece of ****. You guys never wanted peace and never will
rubbish it was pakistan who tempted us to involve in war with them and all the time your country got pwned:hysterical: we are war mongering according to you:giggle: actually i love my country to be so against pakistan but the peace lovers would never let that happen:mad:

Kargil ? terrorism in kashmir . STFU
Kargil was clearly down to Mush and Pak army. What were they thinking? As for kashmir pakistan destroyed a legitimate freedom fight by sending likes of Hizbul there. It was them who forced pundits(who are Kashmiris like me and others of all religions) out and killed anti pakistan separatists.

The Indian excuse to not let a third party into these investigations is that they do not want to "internationalize" the issue. Well why the **** did you internationalize the 26?11 attacks as something the Pakistani government did. Why not let someone come and investigate this act ? Whats there to hide? ****ing liars
Which third party you are talking about ,UN which controlled by USA.Is it not true that Pakistani hate USA more than India.so if they gve decision in favour of India then how many of you will accept it.

Kargil was clearly down to Mush and Pak army. What were they thinking? As for kashmir pakistan destroyed a legitimate freedom fight by sending likes of Hizbul there. It was them who forced pundits(who are Kashmiris like me and others of all religions) out and killed anti pakistan separatists.
Tell all this to pioneer who has been acting as Pakistan is run by mahatma gandhis

You'd be India's b*tch if it were so. Its not like you stand a chance against our 4 million plus armed forces who's military budget is bigger than your entire annual public expense.

Take back POK u pussy Indian Govt.Let our army do their job.Can't imagine how can we tolerate this for such a long time.Do something to counter this.......:protest:
Unfortunately, we can't....or else full scare Nuclear War. We need to use more covert OP like CIA does all over the world...take care of business without formally facing each other. Not sure wtf is RAW doing.