pak troops cross LoC, kill 2 Indian jawans brutally (decapitated)

seedhi

Wait' date=' you (Sabby), are asking someone else, to stop spamming? :haha:[/quote'] just shows how bad the spamming is getting :giggle: also i reserve my spamming for spam threads and dont really post abt stuff i have no idea about and then argue just for sake of arguing !

just shows how bad the spamming is getting :giggle:
+1 KeyboardFauji, do you not see the difference between chapters VI & VII of the charter ? The difference between one nation avoiding a non-binding resolution and the other being a state sponsor of terror ?

Dude WTF! I'm asking you the THIRD time: When/Where did Indian Army behead your soldiers and it was reported earlier ? Did you as Pakistanis accept beheading of a soldier as business as usual ? And yes, former chief of Army staff disagrees with former Admiral. I'd like to believe the former is correct, call it an inherent bias. Would you, by your own standard, believe every single word from a former chief/President ? Do you know how hollow your logic sounds ? Do you also agree with every single word of say, General Hamid Gul ? Disowning a senior serviceman's statement according to you is after all D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L.
OK :) Yes I agree with Hamid Gul...

Pakistan PM for friendship with India, armies exchange sweets on LoC

Indian_Pakistan19871.jpg

Islamabad: Pakistan wants friendly ties with India and would like to resolve all issues through dialogue, Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf said Saturday. Ashraf's conciliatory comments came as Pakistani and Indian troops exchanged sweets on the occasion of India's Republic Day, only weeks after clashing on the Jammu and Kashmir border. In a message to Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Ashraf conveyed his "heartiest felicitation" on behalf of the government and people of Pakistan on the occasion of India's 64th Republic Day. The Associated Press of Pakistan quoted him as reiterating his commitment to work with Manmohan Singh closely to develop friendly and cooperative relations and resolving all issues through dialogue. Ashraf wished the people of India "peace, progress and prosperity". In Jammu and Kashmir, the exchange of sweets between the two armies took place at Chakan-da-Bag along the Line of Control (LoC) as a goodwill gesture, continuing a tradition that mark such occasions, officials said in Jammu. At Suchetgarh on the international border, about 40 km west of Jammu, the Border Security Force and Pakistan Rangers also exchanged sweets. India-Pakistan relations took a hit after New Delhi accused Pakistani troops of brutally killing two Indian soldiers close to the LoC Dec 8 and beheading one of them. The chopped head was carried away. Pakistan accused Indian troops of killing two Pakistani soldiers on two separate days. In retaliation to the beheading and the mutilation of the other soldier, Manmohan Singh declared that there can be no business as usual with Pakistan. The Indian and Pakistani armies have been traditionally greeting each other on the winding LoC, which divides Jammu and Kashmir between the two countries, ever since a ceasefire came into effect in 2003. http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/indian-pakistani-armies-exchange-sweets-on-loc_825166.html

OK :) Yes I agree with Hamid Gul...
Now lets say two of your distinguished countrymen disagree with one another. Hypothetically (and quite often in real life :winky: ) Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy has contrary views to General Hamid Gul. How can you then agree with Dr. Hoodbhoy & General Gul at the same time, irrespective of who's correct ? On the same note, you or I cannot agree with Admiral Ramdas as well as General Malik at the same time. In simple terms, you're assuming Admiral Ramdas to say the truth and nothing else because it suits you. If you have previously documented cases to back it up (and I'm asking for it again) please post it. Let this be the FOURTH request: When/Where did Indian Army behead your soldiers and it was reported earlier ? Did you armed forces/govt/media accept beheading of a soldier as business as usual and not worthy of publishing/discussion ? PS: You agree with General Gul every time :fear:

Now lets say two of your distinguished countrymen disagree with one another. Hypothetically (and quite often in real life :winky: ) Dr. Pervez Hoodbhoy has contrary views to General Hamid Gul. How can you then agree with Dr. Hoodbhoy & General Gul at the same time, irrespective of who's correct ? On the same note, you or I cannot agree with Admiral Ramdas as well as General Malik at the same time. In simple terms, you're assuming Admiral Ramdas to say the truth and nothing else because it suits you. If you have previously documented cases to back it up (and I'm asking for it again) please post it. Let this be the FOURTH request: When/Where did Indian Army behead your soldiers and it was reported earlier ? Did you armed forces/govt/media accept beheading of a soldier as business as usual and not worthy of publishing/discussion ? PS: You agree with General Gul every time :fear:
^ Our media is not any best but responsible enough to report within Army official releases (nw sure u will take it as 'army controlling the media', no worries) and as for as I know our army releases number of... against... at... during... with some more info but not things like 'conditions' of... ... Every army/state has its own policy; please check out few more countries how they and their media officially goes in such cases... Taliban have done this terrible act with Pak army 100s of time and whole world knows it but... hope u got... (I then dont consider any need to comment on your point whether we take it as "Business as usual"? I know your obvious question would now b how then anyone can claim whether that thing ever happened since its been not even officially announced by army or media, Im sure you still stuck at 'where/when' too, yeah already FOUR times I know but for every next upto Nth time I would suggest you to read above para, if you get ans well n good otherwise you can happily consider it never happened. Btw please don't u ever think like I am kind of OK with such act in war. What happened to your soldiers and wherever it happens and whoever do it is horrifically inhuman act and have no civilized words to condemn it. Gen Hamid Gul vs Hoodbhoy :hmmmm: though its like Ramdas vs Kalam, better comparison wouldv like Hamid Gul vs Mush but anyways got your point, plzzz dont go into this now, well I think they themselves would always avoid such embarrassing situation anywhere by contradicting THIS way let alone happening in one same talk show on national tv (imagine the impression going on viewers). I know u still stuck there :) so yeah hypothetically; well honestly I wont go with the statement which 'suits' my argument; I'll go what my mind logically/honestly/unbiasedly feels to be true even if it goes against my argument. P.S. Yes, Almost :winky: I'll get banned here? :nervous:

^ Our media is not any best but responsible enough to report within Army official releases (nw sure u will take it as 'army controlling the media', no worries) and as for as I know our army releases number of... against... at... during... with some more info but not things like 'conditions' of... ... Every army/state has its own policy; please check out few more countries how they and their media officially goes in such cases... Taliban have done this terrible act with Pak army 100s of time and whole world knows it but... hope u got... (I then dont consider any need to comment on your point whether we take it as "Business as usual"? I know your obvious question would now b how then anyone can claim whether that thing ever happened since its been not even officially announced by army or media, Im sure you still stuck at 'where/when' too, yeah already FOUR times I know but for every next upto Nth time I would suggest you to read above para, if you get ans well n good otherwise you can happily consider it never happened. Btw please don't u ever think like I am kind of OK with such act in war. What happened to your soldiers and wherever it happens and whoever do it is horrifically inhuman act and have no civilized words to condemn it.
There are very fundamental disagreements between us here, In your opinion: - Indian army has beheaded your soldiers earlier but your media didn't report it so as to keep calm. That sounds like utter nonsense. - Your army keeps a tight lid on the nature of supposed crimes by the Indian army. Again, hard to believe. - A restricted media controlled by the army is great since the army knows best. I'm not going to waste time debating that. Does your media not highlight the plight of the soldier's family if they receive a badly mutilated body ?
P.S. Yes, Almost :winky: I'll get banned here? :nervous:
No, you won't be banned at all, irrespective of how India/others view him, I'm sure his policies from the tenure as ISI chief have worked well for you.
so yeah hypothetically; well honestly I wont go with the statement which 'suits' my argument; I'll go what my mind logically/honestly/unbiasedly feels to be true even if it goes against my argument.
At least you can now admit that the assertion "one of your fellow countrymen says so, you have to believe it else you're delusional" is illogical. Are you from Lahore :P