India to file complaint against Dar's decisions

Feed

Finally .... just filing a complaint wont do anything to the haramis ... need people to do some arm twisting and asking some pointed questions. Enough of the nonsense. Its not just one mistake ... SRT and RD have been dismissed about half a dozen times .... Point is its about time someone did something about restoring level playing field.
And why shouldn't that someone be SRT , pray tell me . Why are you not blaming him for not speaking out against this grave injustice when all facts indicate that time and again he has been at the receiving end of this ordeal. After all , if man of his stature opens his mouth , National coach gets fired , and rightly so I may add. You need start blaming players like Sachin and Dravid first for maintaining the status quo and not speaking out, in my humble opinion.

Actually players can't say much, RD can make few statements as a captain. It has to be the board that can make any impact. BTW SRT didn't get GC fired. It was on the card anyways after the WC debacle. He only responded to the rubbish uttered by GC that some even here hold as gospel truth.

Actually players can't say much, RD can make few statements as a captain. It has to be the board that can make any impact. BTW SRT didn't get GC fired. It was on the card anyways after the WC debacle. He only responded to the rubbish uttered by GC that some even here hold as gospel truth.
Agree that GC would have been fired anyway. But , Sachin speaking out expedited the process in my opinion . Leaving that issue aside , surely a player of Sachin's stature can greatly influence ICC and BCCI if he openly speaks out against bad umpiring decision , especially considering the fact that he has been at the receiving end multiple times in this test and ODI series.

I think this is good for the players as well as the umpires. You ca't let the bad umpiring go on without challenging them forever. It was't just Aleem Dar, Simon Taufel was way bad than Aleem Dar in the test series. In fact Buckor was the best among all the umpires during the England series. I wish England also file a complaint and ICC does something about it. These umpires are taking everything for granted and continue to alter game results on a daily basis. Umpiring is the biggest farce in world cricket at the moment.