Top posters for the last 1 day, 7 day and 28 days

King

Guest dada_rocks

how come ravi mian is at the top wihout figuring in daily or 7 day or 28 day chart busters.. it's rigged for sure:hysterical: thanks mm waise main bhi koi kam cute nahin hun.. meri karkash vani pe mat jayen:giggle:

how come ravi mian is at the top wihout figuring in daily or 7 day or 28 day chart busters.. it's rigged for sure:hysterical: thanks mm waise main bhi koi kam cute nahin hun.. meri karkash vani pe mat jayen:giggle:
I'm like Tendulkar banking on my performances from the time of the start :D You were once ahead of me ala Ganguly but you lack consistency :D

DR , you should thank me for deviating from the topic in your threads all the time which makes you post more !:P

Guest dada_rocks
I'm like Tendulkar banking on my performances from the time of the start :D You were once ahead of me ala Ganguly but you lack consistency :D
Yeah I cracked back to back century then was burdened by captaincy of my generel forum team team whenceforth performace suffered a bit.:haha: