Which is the best gaming console to buy?

DomainK

that's one huge blah blah over there slick.. most of ur statements r just baseless nd emotional. u tend to stick on crisis nd graphics alone. gaming is much more than that. do some research b4 u call someone dumb. I thought we r having some sensible argument. I can debunk everything u said, but I don't want to get abused after that. But I ll try to respond if I get some free time.
Coming from a guy who think Crysis is for hardcore gamers and standing 10 feet away will make 1080p and 720p similar. :giggle: I really don't think you need to reply. The same controller, comfortable, nerd and the 'comfort to eye part' again? No thanks.

I built my pc for 21k back in 2010 except the monitor :--D
usual pc gamers response, "my 2yr old PC is nore powerful than ur latest console".. :giggle: mark my words, top game developers already started to move away from PC. PC gamers can pirate every game nd stick with those 3 or 4 "high graphic" games.

usual pc gamers response, "my 2yr old PC is nore powerful than ur latest console".. :giggle: mark my words, top game developers already started to move away from PC. PC gamers can pirate every game nd stick with those 3 or 4 "high graphic" games.
Really? Link?

Do you want me to bring up a article saying PC Graphics card is more powerful that GPU inside PS3? Do you want me to bring steam stats to show how many people are buying games and playing them ?

Coming from a guy who think Crysis is for hardcore gamers and standing 10 feet away will make 1080p and 720p similar. :giggle: I really don't think you need to reply. The same controller, comfortable, nerd and the 'comfort to eye part' again? No thanks.
do u even know the difference between casual nd hardcore? Heck even crytek said, crysis 2 has some elements to get the attention of casual gamers. ever seached google on pixel vs viewing distance chart? You amuse me. :bow: just noticed, read that big post of urs from bottom up, ny post already has answers.

Do you want me to bring up a article saying PC Graphics card is more powerful that GPU inside PS3? Do you want me to bring steam stats to show how many people are buying games and playing them ?
I agree that pc has higher graphics.. check those charts and compare it with the revenue they got from consoles. Will be more than 2or 3 times the revenue from PC..

I agree that pc has higher graphics.. check those charts and compare it with the revenue they got from consoles. Will be more than 2or 3 times the revenue from PC..
surely revenue would be higher :dontknow: that doesn't mean PC gaming has gone down

surely revenue would be higher :dontknow: that doesn't mean PC gaming has gone down
PC gaming won't go down unless the mod developers and ametuer game devs disappear. dude, I also play PC games, but with mods. I m talking abt mainstream game companies. not just piracy, some console companies r dealing with developers to make the games exclusive, which will in turn force ppl to opt for consoles..

do u even know the difference between casual nd hardcore? Heck even crytek said' date= crysis 2 has some elements to get the attention of casual gamers. ever seached google on pixel vs viewing distance chart? You amuse me. :bow: just noticed, read that big post of urs from bottom up, ny post already has answers.
Yeah, now teach me about gaming.

that's one huge blah blah over there slick.. most of ur statements r just baseless nd emotional. u tend to stick on crisis nd graphics alone. gaming is much more than that. do some research b4 u call someone dumb. I thought we r having some sensible argument. I can debunk everything u said, but I don't want to get abused after that. But I ll try to respond if I get some free time.
Please try.Really u seem misinformed .Nowadays most titles except few exclusives are on pc.Pick any game it will play smoother on a pc gameplay wise at 60 frames rather than being locked at 30 as is the case in consoles .I Suggest u visit this site they compare both pc and console versions-http://www.eurogamer.net/?topic=digital_foundry

Please try.Really u seem misinformed .Nowadays most titles except few exclusives are on pc.Pick any game it will play smoother on a pc gameplay wise at 60 frames rather than being locked at 30 as is the case in consoles .I Suggest u visit this site they compare both pc and console versions-http://www.eurogamer.net/?topic=digital_foundry
Dude, I m already well aware that the PC is well built nd has much higher bench marks than consoles.. my argument is totally different... a 23k PC can't match with a 23k console.. Exclusives?? , there are entire genres in consoles which r not availabe in PC, but very less the other way around..

Dude' date=' I m already well aware that the PC is well built nd has much higher bench marks than consoles.. my argument is totally different...[b'] a 23k PC can't match with a 23k console.. Exclusives?? , there are entire genres in consoles which r not availabe in PC, but very less the other way around..
The price of the DVDs make up for it. 6K for exclusives is insane.

Dude, I m already well aware that the PC is well built nd has much higher bench marks than consoles.. my argument is totally different... a 23k PC can't match with a 23k console.. Exclusives?? , there are entire genres in consoles which r not availabe in PC, but very less the other way around..
A 23k pc will be more powerful than a console.Console have advantage as specs are locked and game are developed for those specs .But really anybody who has high -mid end pc will prefer to play non exclusives on pc. i brought ps3 for playing mgs,gow,uncharted,Gt,heavy rain,wwe and xbox for halo,fable,gow.