Which is the best gaming console to buy?

DomainK

PS3 (Despite what KXIP fan says :hehe:). The entry price for Xbox 360 is cheaper though, but you will only get a 4GB console, plus you have to pay to play online. If you are thinking of buying one, better wait till PS4 launches, because the current generation console prices will start to dip soon. Game prices are normally in the range of 2-3K with very few games costing more than 3K. Jailbreaking is straightforward but you won't be able to play online with a Jailbroken console

Depends on what you want... if you are a graphics w**** like myself and don't want to pay for online, then get the ps3. If you are cheap as **** and wanna get free games then get the 360... but you can't play online or you will get banned. So yea, get the ps3 if you have a hdtv. You could get amazing games that are a year old for 20/ 25 bucks.

PS3 (Despite what KXIP fan says :hehe:). The entry price for Xbox 360 is cheaper though, but you will only get a 4GB console, plus you have to pay to play online. If you are thinking of buying one, better wait till PS4 launches, because the current generation console prices will start to dip soon. Game prices are normally in the range of 2-3K with very few games costing more than 3K. Jailbreaking is straightforward but you won't be able to play online with a Jailbroken console
God DAMN :omg:

I have a different suggestion. Don't waste time playing games... it is highly addictive. Once I spent the whole night playing some game, and I called in sick for work the next day coz I wanted to play more. :facepalm:

When I was growing up in India...game consoles were unheard of and only the ultra rich could afford paying the imported prices. I remember seeing this beauty in the display window once and I was in :love: .....price in 1990 --- Rs. 30,000. Sega_Genesis.jpg

I have a different suggestion. Don't waste time playing games... it is highly addictive. Once I spent the whole night playing some game' date=' and I called in sick for work the next day coz I wanted to play more. :facepalm:[/quote'] ++ You can go outside and play real games :--D P.S. I had or still do Xbox 360. It's like up in the attic somewhere. I played for a couple of months and then got over it.

I played media video games when I was in school. Then I bought PS1 which was nice , then PS2 which was great .. then WII which was good for kids and to play with the family but Wii can not be played for more than a month or so as the games were really lame so I gave it away. When I bought my TV few months ago I got xbox free with it and it has 350 HDD, I had online membership for as long as it was free :--D. my 2 year old loves playing Seasme street and dance games using kinect and I play ice hockey or football once every month or so. Im not a serious gamer and only got xbox since it was free, I have played PS2 and xbox with kinect is more fun than that. As for the games, if you can use old games then the games can be very cheap. I have 6-8 games and I believe I must have spent 80 bucks on it. BTW I also bought a used Kinect for half the price.

18-20 K. I'm not sure now. Games can be rented though or its better to buy a second hand. @Topic Go for the PS3, top notch graphics (nothing compared to the pc) and the best exclusives. :nice:
Ps3 jailbreaked when I purchased was about 23 to 24 k ,a month or two later I asked for another console for my cousin ,he said it's 28- 30 k.

It's too early to buy an 8th generation console, my suggesstion is u can better buy a PS3/Wii, as many games are easily available now. You can buy ur next console after 2 yrs or so. If u surely want an 8th gen console Wii U is the best in 8th gen consoles, and it's cheap. If u like cartoony old school platformers and arcade games then go for it. Also it has a better controller. PS4 comes very closer, almost on par with Wii U, good controller and games have similar price tag, diff is few people own Wii U in India compared to PS4. Xbox One- Only if you are a hardcore online players. Most XBOX games are available in PS4 al though.. IMO, the controller sucks.

.PS4 is not yet available in India. So may be I will go for a PS3. Pardon my ignorance' date=' but whats a jailbreak PS3?[/quote'] Simple : It allows pirated blu-rays. But the latest PS3 consoles, and the 3D consoles have added some features against jailbreak. My advice is DONOT jail break ur PS3. There are some places, where u can get PS3 games for rent. Wii is also a good option if u want easy, neverending, light hearted, arcade games..

Simple : It allows pirated blu-rays. But the latest PS3 consoles, and the 3D consoles have added some features against jailbreak. My advice is DONOT jail break ur PS3. There are some places, where u can get PS3 games for rent. Wii is also a good option if u want easy, neverending, light hearted, arcade games..
So, how much do the games cost? I have been told the games are always less than 3000 bucks?