Worst commentators?

vandokkum

Audience can still digest biased or racist comments. But not from a complete idiot like Mbangwa' date=' imo the worst. An utter cricket ignorant moron with a microphone in tv. Anyone watch supersports will agree what I'm saying.[/quote'] I can sense a comeback from SJ after this comment.
Mark Nicholas and Pomie Mbanwa. I've a different kind of disliking towards them because you can feel their fake love for SA and AUS respectively when those teams or individual players do well. Both are just doing a job as the host in another country's TV channel and sometimes it's too much love that one feels it's a fake effort for the sake of their job. I don't like such behavior. :sad: But purely as commentators they are not bad.
You mean the other way around, surely?
you should have seen him in Hindi commentary during India-England series.every 2 minutes he forgot he was on Hindi commentary and started speaking English and then made a fail attempt to make the transition to Hindi 'what a tremendous shot khel diya hai Matt Prior ne' 'and the new batsman aaye hain Tim Bresnan crease par':cantstop:
lol...seriously bro not sure why you all in India give him so much importance. Yeah he was a great bowler but that is about it. Hire him as bowling coach or whatever but he needs to stop being on TV during games...:):)
Nobody can beat LSRK. That oily rat is the worst. Harsa is another joker who just keeps blabbering. In a recently concluded series, Mr Harsa was commentating and the match situation was something like 9 runs to win in the last over. Harsa : So here we are after 49 overs still the winner undecided. The equation is 9 runs required from 6 balls to win. Mind you if they score 8 then its gonna be a tie. So the bowling team has to restrict them for 7 to win the match. I was surprised he did not say whats gonna happen if the batting team scores more than 9 runs Anyways my fav commentator is Danny Morrison. That guy is just awesome. When he is in the camara then his expressions are also great
Harsha is not a cricket player ( not even first class, right?) and he must have certain limitations. Probably he makes up through his vast experience dealing with cricketers, but he is still not an international player and his knowledge is "theory based" and not based on playing cricket. For example, he can comment on how exquisite a cover drive is, but he cannot execute it himself and cannot fully describe the stroke the way a proper batsman can do. Morrison is simply awesome.