ICF India vs Australia Tests - SUPERSELECTOR

Sidhoni

go all out if u become sadakpati i will donate money :P
ah backup!! :icflove: i remember, i out of the blues bet 50 millions on chelsea to win ucl last feb and got ridiculously wealthy..how time has changed and i am a bhikari,hopefully pakis bail me out again like they did by losing the test series
sorry cant read what u just wrote,,. i broke my glasses cant see i will sleep now..ttyl :icflove:
And you can't think either. Your one of those pretender knowledgeable people who can't pick a team of players that will perform to save their lives. You don't know chit about cricket and always look for excuses to run away from super selector where your "knowledge" of the game will be exposed. Don't need your poverty donation anyway cause in 6 days time Ill be richer. Good night!
ah backup!! :icflove: i remember, i out of the blues bet 50 millions on chelsea to win ucl last feb and got ridiculously wealthy..how time has changed and i am a bhikari,hopefully pakis bail me out again like they did by losing the test series
pakis can do well in t20...this will be closer...tests were safe bets :two_thumbs_up:
And you can't think either. Your one of those pretender knowledgeable people who can't pick a team of players that will perform to save their lives. You don't know chit about cricket and always look for excuses to run away from super selector where your "knowledge" of the game will be exposed. Don't need your poverty donation anyway cause in 6 days time Ill be richer. Good night!
night! :D
A fractured cheekbone is not expected to stop Australian wicketkeeper Matthew Wade from playing in the second Test against India. - SBS
So Australia have 2 batsman who are playing with an injury. But they are not allowing Watson to bowl because he 'might' get injured. All the planning thats going into their physical fitness = jokes

Yesterday made Clarke the captain then I changed to Ashwin. Now I only have 3 modifications left. Ashwin picked up 400 points last game but only 25 so far. Even if he gets last wicket that's 50 less than Clarke for first innings. Hopefully Ashwin passes Clarke's score by the end of match. I have Clarke but Im sure many had him as captain.

Yesterday made Clarke the captain then I changed to Ashwin. Now I only have 3 modifications left. Ashwin picked up 400 points last game but only 25 so far. Even if he gets last wicket that's 50 less than Clarke for first innings. Hopefully Ashwin passes Clarke's score by the end of match. I have Clarke but Im sure many had him as captain.
dont worry he's not my captain :giggle:
Thanks for the reassurance' date=' Im totally over the moon that I made the same move as someone in 11th place. That's gonna do wonders for my kaanfidence. :facepalm:[/quote'] m in 12th position not 11 :cantstop: btw be proud that you din rate clarke just like your champion :agree: