Next Indian Captain: Your Choice

varun

Next Indian Captain: Your Choice  

1. 1.

• Sachin Tendulkar for TESTS & ODIS
    • Saurav Ganguly for TESTS & ODIS
    • Kumble for TESTS and Dhoni for ODIS
    • Other: Please mention

i dont see any reason why sachin should not be the captain.he has been the architect of many brilliant strategies and surprises. One thing that comes to my mind is the pathan "one down" move. His experience will help him sense the momentum and swing of the game. I dont think dhoni or yuvi is the rite man at the moment. Karthik's name propping up is pretty surprising. He still has to establish himself in this team. Guys how come no one talks about zaheer as a choice captain. Why should it always be the batters.

it will b between sachin and dhoni (considering our selectors r as banal as bollywood script writers).... but in all fairness, i hope it is dhoni coz he has 2 take over the mantle sometime (Yuvraj is not the right choice at present) and "now" is the best time...he can learn, make mistakes, and he has 3 captains 2 learn the trade frm....!

No' date=' it doesn't. Vengsarkar's job is to select the team and get the fack out.[/quote'] Well, he is selecting players for specific position though. What I disagree with is biatching about each other in public. If he wanted to give his feedback, he should have talked to Dravid to learn what is reasoning is, if any, instead of acting like someone who is an outsider trying to pass an opinion.
Well, he is selecting players for specific position though. What I disagree with is biatching about each other in public. If he wanted to give his feedback, he should have talked to Dravid to learn what is reasoning is, if any, instead of acting like someone who is an outsider trying to pass an opinion.
Yes, he would select for broadly defined positions, but match decisions are the sole prerogative of the captain/VC in the absence of a coach.
Excellent decision. In this game where every win is attributed to or loss is blamed on captaincy by most people, I am glad he asked everyone to get the fack off his face. You make a wrong toss decision, that's it. Game over. You pick 5 bowlers instead of 4, end of story. Game lost. Is there really a point in leading such a team? God bless the next guy in line.
exactly what i was thinking. Sachin is in good batting forum and they give him captaincy and fck his form up.....:isalute:
it will b between sachin and dhoni (considering our selectors r as banal as bollywood script writers).... but in all fairness, i hope it is dhoni coz he has 2 take over the mantle sometime (Yuvraj is not the right choice at present) and "now" is the best time...he can learn, make mistakes, and he has 3 captains 2 learn the trade frm....!
why is yuvraj not the right choice at the present
My respect for Dravid has increased..........Now he can get back to his usual batting best and kick some Paki and Kangaroo arses.:two_thumbs_up:
same here.. If he had stayed in the captaincy, he cud have made things worse.. its better for him now.. we ll get back our best batsman..:two_thumbs_up: Hope they dont make sachin captain again.. it will be even worseee
same here.. If he had stayed in the captaincy, he cud have made things worse.. its better for him now.. we ll get back our best batsman..:two_thumbs_up: Hope they dont make sachin captain again.. it will be even worseee
If you are looking for an aggresive captain, don't worry. India never had one. Ganguly was more defensive than Dravid.

ppl its gota b yuvraj. a captain that can actually field, bowl a bit, bat very well and he is confident, arrogant and collected. he also has his place cemented in all forms of the game, (will replace laxman in tests in very near future anyway).. noone else wud make a better choice at the moment anyway..