Isn't it great to watch an Indian XI without all the seniors ?

Predator_05

Rohit Sharma looks like a fantastic player. He struggled at first - couldn't connect with anything and took his time to settle down. His sense of composure belied his age, and he ended up playing an absolutely vital innings for India. Classy strokeplayer. Scoring 50 ON DEBUT against a full-strength South African bowling attack on a difficult batting wicket is something to be proud of. This kid can play - put him in the ODI team for the Aussie series pronto
...and now he has won the MAN OF THE MATCH award. What a debut !!
I didn't think so' date=' at the time of the start of this thread. [b']By now, I am getting convinced that the seniors are holding India back in 50/50 in crunch games. We don't need them to play ODIs please. Atleast Ganguly should retire.
Join the club. Not only LOI I say lets breed this young sun of guns for Test format too. They may lack the talent of SRT or touch of VVS but boy do they make up with their big hearts. Kick the effing budhaa party outta Indian team :isalute:

Kids have no fear. They have no memories of Saffies, Aussies haunting them in elimination games. I dont think we would have gotten into super 8 with a bunch of seniors playing for us. May be we would have progressed, since we were paired with Pakistan (who have never beaten us in a world cup), but would have struggled to win even one game in the next stage.