Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!

Please keep Jadeja away from TEST team!  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I think Rohit Sharma would be the best solution at No.6 for the moment' date=' and have Ojha as the other spinner. Rohit can bowl a bit, which is really all they need and he adds much needed depth to their batting.[/quote'] much needed depth by elegant ducks?
how many ducks has Jaddu scored?atleast hes doing okay in bowling n fielding so far
He's a bits and pieces player and I don't think he has the technique to play a long innings. He is doing ok with the ball but in my opinion Ojha could have done the same thing and more. His fielding is brilliant but in Tests you can't select someone because their best skill is fielding. Besides, players like Rohit Sharma and Manoj Tiwary are good fielders aswell. With Rohit Sharma, he has the technique and he's scored a mountain of runs in Ranji Trophy, and most recently did well against Australia as well. Same with someone like Manoj Tiwary although between the two I'd go with Rohit Sharma because of his better technique.
He's a bits and pieces player and I don't think he has the technique to play a long innings. He is doing ok with the ball but in my opinion Ojha could have done the same thing and more. His fielding is brilliant but in Tests you can't select someone because their best skill is fielding. Besides, players like Rohit Sharma and Manoj Tiwary are good fielders aswell. With Rohit Sharma, he has the technique and he's scored a mountain of runs in Ranji Trophy, and most recently did well against Australia as well. Same with someone like Manoj Tiwary although between the two I'd go with Rohit Sharma because of his better technique.
Ojha should have been there instead of a seamer or Bhajji Rohit failed in Irani Trophy and has failed in ODIs with that technique.as pure batsman,Rahane,Tiwary are ahead of him.but seeing the conditions,Jaddu is picked as an allrounder.he has also scored runs in Ranji Trophy,whatever his technique be
Ojha should have been there instead of a seamer or Bhajji Rohit failed in Irani Trophy and has failed in ODIs with that technique.as pure batsman,Rahane,Tiwary are ahead of him.but seeing the conditions,Jaddu is picked as an allrounder.he has also scored runs in Ranji Trophy,whatever his technique be
:giggle: he is gandurander nothing less nothing more.
lets see how he bats n then judge. though even as a bowler he can be in the side ahead of Bhajji if we play 3 spinners and Ojha is back
Was he the leading spinner in the ranji.Even on this pitch which was ready made for his type of bowling he was played easily by batsman.
Was he the leading spinner in the ranji.Even on this pitch which was ready made for his type of bowling he was played easily by batsman.
no,but thats only because he was playing ODIs wen Ranji was on.24 wickets in 5 matches @ 20 isnt bad on mostly flat decks. was played easily?he was far better than Bhajji.under 2 ER.He was unlucky towards the end with few lbw calls. I'd give him this series and then judge
Allrounder implies someone who is good at BOTH batting and bowling. So unless he can consistently score with the bat then he doesn't deserve a spot because I feel Ojha could have done the same job with the ball, plus more. However, if Jadeja proves me wrong and scores consistently with the bat, then yes fair enough, he deserves the spot. Re: Tiwary, Rohit and Rahane. Both Rohit and Rahane have struggled in ODIs but it's again just selectors picking players in the wrong format. Both those 2 should have been selected in Tests first before ODIs on the merit of their consistent performances in Ranji Trophy. If you don't reward players in the right format, then what's the point of doing well in Ranji Trophy. Both these 2 might aswell not worry about scoring in Ranji anymore because apparently the only thing that gets you into Test cricket is by proving yourself in ODIs. Tiwary has never been given a chance in any format so that's a different story. I'm not going to bother justifying your Irani Trophy comment. That was one innings and Rohit did well in the next innings against an international team.