Pak will win 20/20 Cup

Rajiv

who knows....what happens..if bangla beat Lanka and Pakistan, and Australia thrash Lanka...it will be aussies and Bangla going thru... in this format everyone is favorite..even bangladesh
Dont agree with you.Pakistan has made it to the semis.Had we won against SL still thier net rr was far better that us.(though would have loved to see my team in semi instead of pak loll)
IMO todays AUS-PAK match was a rehearsal for the final.Pak has edge now beating them.so i believe that they might end up winning this Chapionship.
SL will beat the crap out of Aus and throw Aus out of the tournament. Then SL will go to semis, meet SA. India scrapes through to semis and will meet Pak in the SF. Beat the crap out of Pak and meet SA in the final. *woke up*
SL will beat the crap out of Aus and throw Aus out of the tournament. Then SL will go to semis, meet SA. India scrapes through to semis and will meet Pak in the SF. Beat the crap out of Pak and meet SA in the final. *woke up*
Dont forget India has to beat Pommies and Saffies to qualify for the final.If India beat them both then definately they deserve to win the trophy but i dont see it happening.
Yup, they are really focussed on this format and really know how to play it well After beating two of the top teams I don't see them going backwards
Prior to the tournament, i had said that they would play really well. Their batsmen can score fast for 10-15 overs (they always do in ODI's, anyway) and are naturally attacking, so this form of the game just suits them to a T. Their bowling attack is a mean one - Asif guarantees early breakthroughs and they have 3 or even 4 different spin bowlers to call upon. It's a pretty balanced team with plenty of depth in both batting and bowling departments. I doubt they will win it because p@kis crumble under pressure (being the gutless p*ssies that they are) but i wouldn't be at all surprised if they reached the final
India no way will go to the semis. In fact' date=' I have a strong feeling they will lose to England tomorrow. Also even if they beat the saffies (a near impossibility), SA and NZ will go on run rate.[/quote'] you have covered all the angles an indian fan would have dreamed of not making the semis. :haha:
This is 20-20' date=' whoever wakes up on the right side of the bed will win.[/quote'] That´s what i like in it.This is more like foot ball where even Greece won the EC 04.I really like the idea of 20/20.Its a crowd puller.everyone enjoys and the big thing is that the game finishes in only 3 hrs.I read Vettori saying that this formate isnt good for captain coz you cant make plans in such short time.Mr Vettori that a real test for captains where you need to take decision quickly.A real test for everyone.20/20 is more like a sports.You need to be atheletic,clever etc etc.
That´s what i like in it.This is more like foot ball where even Greece won the EC 04.I really like the idea of 20/20.Its a crowd puller.everyone enjoys and the big thing is that the game finishes in only 3 hrs.I read Vettori saying that this formate isnt good for captain coz you cant make plans in such short time.Mr Vettori that a real test for captains where you need to take decision quickly.A real test for everyone.20/20 is more like a sports.You need to be atheletic' date='clever etc etc.[/quote'] agree with you. 2020 is the future of cricket.