Pak will win 20/20 Cup

Rajiv

First of all, I don't see India going towards the semis at all. 2ndly, there is no guarantee in cricket, minnows were one of them but u saw what zimboks did Most teams played the aussie reputation, pak played the team and pretty darn good I mentioned even b4 the compi that they were front runners, pak has a culture of 20/20 as well and they genuinely enjoy this format Look at us, we are just playing 20/20 WC coz its out there Biggest losers are the english team, they were deemed to be one of the best in this format

Wow... Pakistan beat Australia :whatchutalkingabout Pakistan's won 2 games in a row against 2 top teams in the world right now. Although this is Twenty20 when was the last time Pakistan was taken this seriously? I think Pakistan or NZ may end up wining the Twenty20 WC. Both look very menacing.

no they wont... will choke in semi's and will get knocked out and create some more controversy :P
Either way they will create contoversies. Now Misbah will have started his little faction already in the team and will be hoping to become a captain in the next series. :D