Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour 2013

Raghav_12

So I expect Ferrer to play Djokovic in one SF and Nadal to play Del Potro in the other SF. I then expect a very tough final between Nole and Delpo, with Del Po coming out on top. I think the two long tournaments in two weeks will take it's toll on Novak.
Del Po has been playing continuously since Tokyo, he played Basel too. it would take a bigger toll on him than Novak, Novak is the fittest guy on tour now.

nadal is enjoying the bounce and slowness of the court this year' date='easily brushed ferrer aside..nadal looks favourite to win his maiden WTF title[/quote'] This has always been a slow court, one of the slowest hard courts around. But at the same time it bounces low too, I don't see any difference in both speed or bounce this year. Nadal's loopy shots make the court look like bouncy but when you see his own strike zone it's actually quite low. Nadal's shots sets up perfectly on these courts, right in the opponent's strike zone, that is why he struggles on indoor surfaces. Although the score suggests that he outplayed Ferrer in reality it was far from a good performance. Ferrer just looked too jaded, overall an extremely poor quality match. Stan will give tough competition to Nadal here, however Nadal should win against Berdych. But to beat two of Delpo, Novak or Federer back to back here won't be easy for him.

I think Nadal has a chance, he's not been in fine form recently meaning he's had more rest time. Novak and Del Po both won, but at what cost? 3 sets must have taken their toll. Poor matches so far, only Gasquet's 1st set was entertaining the rest of the tournament has been sub-standard.

Does anybody else also find this ATP world Tour finals site to be utter crap? You can't even find bloody scores.
It's piece of shyt. Seriously. I use ATP/WTA app on my android phone instead. Easiest way to stay connected with all the scores from all the tournametns. Even challenger tournaments where some of the emerging players and Indian players are playing. Best app. Download it and try, you won't be disappointed. It's very old school looking, simply to use app.

I dont know who I want to win when Roger plays Juan Martin As much as I love Rogers grace and style Id Like Juan Martin to be on top for a while Id like Roger to win this and then retire But I love watching Juan Martin fire His huge serve and that forehands power great to watch unlike Murray, so dour. Unlike in Paris the greatest of them all I dont think saturday will be the one standing tall But the huge Argentine, Like in the final at Basle Will, I think, have us all in thrall

fed defeats delpo 4-6,7-6,7-5 ..what a comeback by fed after being 5-1 down in the 1st set and 3-0 down in the 3rd..fed played really well and connected his shots well most of the time,the errors were less as well.. fed-rafa,stan-djoko semi final now !!