A disgusting mentality

Hey no worriez guyz.. wasnt generalizing. Just dont like if someone questions me being an indian just cuz of my opinions but I guess everyone got their opinion too. you can close this thread if you like.
I apologize. But if you write something like "India gotta win the next 2 and then win semi and final. so 4 in a row which is hahaha not possible at all with India..." in threads that you started praising Pakistani team, people here tend to be suspicious about your intentions of posting.
I apologize. But if you write something like "India gotta win the next 2 and then win semi and final. so 4 in a row which is hahaha not possible at all with India..." in threads that you started praising Pakistani team' date= people here tend to be suspicious about your intentions of posting.
How many times have India done that? win 4 in a row to win a trophy?..Nuttin is impossible. Maybe that laugh made it sound evil..lol but I mean even if pakistan needed 4 in a row or srilanka or anyone, I would say things are pinned against them and not possible at all. However I am sure you know it deep inside too its very hard for India to win 4 in a row. Tell me honestly. I know you, me and billion other want it to happen and hopefully it will. anywayz no hard feelings but SOMETIEMS YOU ARE MORE CRITICAL OF YOUR OWN TEAM.

Whoa..this is shocking to say the least!! So if I were to go ahead and make a thread 'Aussies are a great cricket team' and back it up with valid arguments, that would make me a Aussie and automatically unwelcome on this cricket board?? Take a break guys..I am hoping we are all mature adult human beings here!

Whoa..this is shocking to say the least!! So if I were to go ahead and make a thread 'Aussies are a great cricket team' and back it up with valid arguments, that would make me a Aussie and automatically unwelcome on this cricket board?? Take a break guys..I am hoping we are all mature adult human beings here!
dude .. this is almost gonna over.. n y r u rekindling it.. give it a rest.. damnt it mannnnnnn..
dude .. this is almost gonna over.. n y r u rekindling it.. give it a rest.. damnt it mannnnnnn..
Oh..so I become guilty of something?? This is funny..if this has indeed gotten over somebody better come and lock this thread..I was just disappointed at the controversy that was created for no reason and expressed an opinion on a perfectly recent and living thread. Anyways, I am not the one to create troubles, so will stay out of it now.
And I agree with the OP. It is disgusting that one is branded Pakistani or anti-Indian if they praise the Pakistan cricket team or it's players. Pakistan was my second favourite cricket team in the 90s and I certainly wasn't a Pakistan or anti-Indian.
Same applies to me, Gambo. I think it was around the time Akram/Anwar were declining and I started visiting online forums that they kept on going down in the support rankings for me.:D
:hysterical::hysterical: Not to mention , their head buried in the sand ... yada yada yada .
Hahaha. Seriously though Shwetabh does make an excellent point about support for Pakistan dwindling ever since he became a citizen of online world. I personally can attest to the fact that online world has spread as much hatred as it has peace, specially when it comes to India-Pakistan. This morning just on a whim I sorted the General Discussion section based on most replies and views and found that atleast a good majority(say 50%) or top threads had direct links with Islam, Pakistan and the likes. And if a person read through half of these threads he is more than likely to leave with a bad taste in his mouth. Ah well..lets not change cricket section into general discussion lamenting forum now. xxx
Guest dada_rocks
Hahaha. Seriously though Shwetabh does make an excellent point about support for Pakistan dwindling ever since he became a citizen of online world. I personally can attest to the fact that online world has spread as much hatred as it has peace, specially when it comes to India-Pakistan. This morning just on a whim I sorted the General Discussion section based on most replies and views and found that atleast a good majority(say 50%) or top threads had direct links with Islam, Pakistan and the likes. And if a person read through half of these threads he is more than likely to leave with a bad taste in his mouth. Ah well..lets not change cricket section into general discussion lamenting forum now. xxx
No need to read anything just switch on any news channel u are most likely to end up loving (tsk tsk) pakistan......
No need to read anything just switch on any news channel u are most likely to end up loving (tsk tsk) pakistan......
Yeah the very same news channel you are constantly against for: 1) Blacking out Modi :hysterical: 2) Showing Amitabh Bacchan's Tirupati visit :hysterical: Yep I agree we should move this to GD now.