A disgusting mentality

So I praised that Pakistan is playing good cricket and playing like champions and India played poor cricket.The members of this forum are calling me a padosee.I pity their insecurity. Just cuz I am a cricket lover and I dont hate pakistan doesnt make me a pakistani not tht nuttin wrong with it. If these members remember correctly, I also said that I want India to beat Pak when they encounter each other.

So I praised that Pakistan is playing good cricket and playing like champions and India played poor cricket
If you are an INDIAN cricket fan you will not jump and create a new thread to praise your beloved Paki team. That shows some typical characteristics of an unsatisfied paki in midst of his orgasm pouring it out on Indian fans site. Many Indians who like some tukka good performances of pakis praise them in already existing threads for that match. You can do that...what's the need to create thread after thread in support of your "love" for leader of ummah a.k.a. Pakistan.?
If you are an INDIAN cricket fan you will not jump and create a new thread to praise your beloved Paki team. That shows some typical characteristics of an unsatisfied paki in midst of his orgasm pouring it out on Indian fans site. Many Indians who like some tukka good performances of pakis praise them in already existing threads for that match. You can do that...what's the need to create thread after thread in support of your "love" for leader of ummah a.k.a. Pakistan.?
The site owner made a topic that the pak will win 2020..call him a paki too?
The site owner made a topic that the pak will win 2020..call him a paki too?
Well, the Site Owner has thousands of posts under his belt supporting India and Indian Cricket team....while You comparing yourself with "Site Owner" forgot this very basic fact that you started a paki supporting thread under the veil of "cricket love" "critic" and whatever semantics available, but ignored that you have hardly 100 post counts. Your Lahori Logic and madrassa mathematics failed here to impress Indian fans that you are "cricket lover" and not Paki supporter in disguise. Two last suggestions to you, (1) Try again with some different handle (2) or be a man and throw your Burqa, reveal yourself. :D:D
wat r u gonnna do ' date=' if he says hes frm northwest of India?:D[/quote'] Then , we'l just have to get someone from the northwest of India to ask him questions about that place. :D Honestly , this guy doesnt sound Indian. That doesnt mean he isnt welcome here , but the way he has been posting just gives that impression.
Well, the Site Owner has thousands of posts under his belt supporting India and Indian Cricket team....while You comparing yourself with "Site Owner" forgot this very basic fact that you started a paki supporting thread under the veil of "cricket love" "critic" and whatever semantics available, but ignored that you have hardly 100 post counts. Your Lahori Logic and madrassa mathematics failed here to impress Indian fans that you are "cricket lover" and not Paki supporter in disguise. Two last suggestions to you, (1) Try again with some different handle (2) or be a man and throw your Burqa, reveal yourself. :D:D
hahaha so I am a paki cuz I dont hate pakistan..Good logic loser.