Sachin's Recent Interview

zubinpepsi

Part I BzsbZmZCAHk Theres something fishy here.. Sachin himself admits that hes very competitive and I cudnt believe it tht he opted out of Twenty20 himself.. He was struggling for the answers when he was asked the qn abt opting out....i cud see the disappointment of missing out 2020 in his face.. its almost clear tht hes been asked to opt out.. but by whom and for what is open to speculation... PS. sorry rockstar for hijacking ur vid..:D.. pls do post here Part II when you upload them in youtube...:two_thumbs_up:

Part I BzsbZmZCAHk Theres something fishy here.. Sachin himself admits that hes very competitive and I cudnt believe it tht he opted out of Twenty20 himself.. He was struggling for the answers when he was asked the qn abt opting out....i cud see the disappointment of missing out 2020 in his face.. its almost clear tht hes been asked to opt out.. but by whom and for what is open to speculation... PS. sorry rockstar for hijacking ur vid..:D.. pls do post here Part II when you upload them in youtube...:two_thumbs_up:
By none other than runaway selfish Dravid>

I'm elated Sachin didn't play the Twenty20. I'm quite glad Rahul, Tendulkar and Ganguly didn't take any part in the Twenty20. They have all played so much cricket over the years why don't they take a break every now and then? They want to take part in every possible game, then complain of too much cricket and injuries.

Theres something fishy here.. Sachin himself admits that hes very competitive and I cudnt believe it tht he opted out of Twenty20 himself.. He was struggling for the answers when he was asked the qn abt opting out....i cud see the disappointment of missing out 2020 in his face.. its almost clear tht hes been asked to opt out.. but by whom and for what is open to speculation... PS. sorry rockstar for hijacking ur vid..:D.. pls do post here Part II when you upload them in youtube...:two_thumbs_up: PPS: :two_thumbs_up:sachin is ultimate PPPS: good interview, crap interviewer