ICF World T20I Draft

So jaf when scores of player are being decided in matches is just average going to be used..? What if a player has a great average because he has hammered bangladesh? Can we decide scores based on what the player avergaed agst those bowlers he is batting agst, or is that too crazy

So jaf when scores of player are being decided in matches is just average going to be used..? What if a player has a great average because he has hammered bangladesh? Can we decide scores based on what the player avergaed agst those bowlers he is batting agst, or is that too crazy
that would be more complicated you need to find the H2H record for each player and what if your batsmen has never faced my bowler :dontknow:

:D It may be too much effort, but lets try.. an alternative (or an additional thing to consider) is where they are playing. So for instance E Morgan in India should average what he averages in India or the subcontinentif he has not batted in India, not his normal career average. That way people are forced to pick good players and not ones who have freakily attained good averages in very short careers... When taking the bowlers into consideration it gets trickier! Would it be Morgans ave in India plus his average vs Steyn plus ave vs Narine plus two other frontline bowlers and divide that by 5?!

no mercy for you :finger: you have got two most valuable ar:headshake: now we have got an idea about your next pick he is our next target :yay::yay:
that is because I am awesome selector:proud: you can't conspire against me liike that:nono:
:D It may be too much effort, but lets try.. an alternative (or an additional thing to consider) is where they are playing. So for instance E Morgan in India should average what he averages in India or the subcontinentif he has not batted in India, not his normal career average. That way people are forced to pick good players and not ones who have freakily attained good averages in very short careers... When taking the bowlers into consideration it gets trickier! Would it be Morgans ave in India plus his average vs Steyn plus ave vs Narine plus two other frontline bowlers and divide that by 5?!
where are you getting these ideas from :hmmm: your now officially our game's technical manager :--D

End of round 5

Team 1(Sidhoni) : Dhoni, Malinga, Warner, G.Smith, Finn

Team 2(SLICK) : Gambhir, M.Morkel, Du plessis, R.Sharma, D.Hussey

Team 3(zakk) : Gayle, Narine, Steyn, M.Jayawardene, Hales

Team 4(jaf) : K.Pieterson, A.Mendis, Misbah, Balaji, Guptill

Team 5(BG) : ABDV, Raina, Swann, Starc, Kohli

Team 6(Sooda) : Yuvraj, Gul, Sangakara, Vettori, Morgan

Team 7(adi) : B.Mccullum, Ajmal, dwayne bravo, I.Pathan, Mathews

Team 8(Lord) : Watson, Kallis, R.Mclaren, Ryan T.Deoschate, RPSingh