ICF World T20I Draft

Overall ratio. We can add batting ave in IPL/BBL and batting ave in international cricket and then divide it by bowling ave in IPL/BBL + bowling ave in T20I.
so its the format - avg in T20Is + IPL + BPL, but what if a player have not played in IPL/BPL :dontknow:

Yes^ do we take into account ALL domestic T20 competitions- that would be fair...That would be complex to administer. Plus it wqas suggested a bit late, I dont know if anyone actually took those records into consideration when selecting.. if people are happy to go with it then fine One suggestion I had was that when deciding scores of a player, instead of using his overall average we use what he averages in that country or somewhere like it and against the bowlers he is actually playing in that team- or if he has not played against that bowler than someone who we judge to be close to that bowler in terms of ability and type.. again would be far too complex http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/index.html?class=3 So I guess we all used the links on that above page?

Yes^ do we take into account ALL domestic T20 competitions- that would be fair...That would be complex to administer. Plus it wqas suggested a bit late, I dont know if anyone actually took those records into consideration when selecting.. if people are happy to go with it then fine One suggestion I had was that when deciding scores of a player, instead of using his overall average we use what he averages in that country or somewhere like it and against the bowlers he is actually playing in that team- or if he has not played against that bowler than someone who we judge to be close to that bowler in terms of ability and type.. again would be far too complex http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/index.html?class=3 So I guess we all used the links on that above page?
It won't be possible to take averages against each and every bowler from the opposition. We can take take home and away averages. That is the best we can do. And for foreigners playing in IPL, the averages they have in the home matches of their franchise, will count towards the home average.