IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

Positives of the match- We realized that Dinesh Karthik can actually hit 6s. Bhajji and Mitchel Johnson still have it in them. Good show by them. Dhaval Kulkarni is not in the team Negatives- Munaf Patel Ponting :mad: Rohit Sharma a let down again. Jasprit is Gumrah while fielding

Commiserations to Pune's younger brothers :(( Your Big Bro will make up for it in the next match :two_thumbs_up:
Big bro? You mean Pune is just the appendix. Of no specific biological use, and can occasionally cause pains and then needs to be surgically removed.

Big bro? You mean Pune is just the appendix. Of no specific biological use, and can occasionally cause pains and then needs to be surgically removed.
:cantstop: Mumbai is just an oesophagus. Chokes all the time. Like today! :giggle:

Bhai...upar jaane ke bhahut jaldi hai tumhe :hatsoff: Pune team this year IPL performance might help also
The ghost just didn't find you attractive enough :P
@ Rajmarie - You need to go out more often. Being a darpok does not help. :two_thumbs_up: @ Mariyam - Hope I click her next time. On topic, I saw a tiger in Ranthambore last month. Unlike your futile efforts. :giggle:

Reading through the match thread looks like the MI mascot was cheering for the opposition' date=' like his team's openers were batting for the opposition. Good job selecting the mascot. Was Neeta involved here as well? :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] :omg: didn you read the whole thread ? i was just excited to see a big target in our first match :dontknow: