IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

I can.. :nervous: Never created MTs.. :((
simple post some random gifs of players/teams with logo and copy paste the match preview maybe with a spoiler and a different font style and pictures of key players and highlight video of these two teams last meetings maybe its enough i guess what do you say :hmmm:

simple post some random gifs of players/teams with logo and copy paste the match preview maybe with a spoiler and a different font style and pictures of key players and highlight video of these two teams last meetings maybe its enough i guess what do you say :hmmm:
:nervous:

punies changing loyalty :hehe:
loyalty ?pune is still my team i jsut said i no longer hate bambis also guess what? both these team can beat chennai in there sleep even without main players like malinga who u with cheating kept out :giggle:

:nervous: Ok, I'll give it a go.

loyalty ?pune is still my team i jsut said i no longer hate bambis
that how switching begins..
also guess what? both these team can beat chennai in there sleep even without main players like malinga who u with cheating kept out :giggle:
minnows still whining :hysterical:

just open the thread put in some info just copy from cricinfo and then put in some pictures simple just get date and time correct otherwise no one really cares :cantstop:
Just write "MI vs Kings XI" and then write "rest of the stuff to come in a few minutes". Ho gayi thread :two_thumbs_up:
asterix :cheer:
BICM12CCEAEd7ps.jpg