IPL 2013 - Mumbai Indians

1983-2011

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Badri has a ripped body with six packs, where as Yuvi is like pregnant lady :hehe: yeah, energy ,power and phat :winky:
I think these guys are talking about male bodies , not the body females uses :hmmm:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Badri has a ripped body with six packs, where as Yuvi is like pregnant lady :hehe: Talk about energy and power :winky:
whatever pregnant lady still hits the ball farther than ripped dude can ever think of.:giggle:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: Badri has a ripped body with six packs, where as Yuvi is like pregnant lady :hehe: yeah, energy ,power and phat :winky:
Badri can keep his six packs, I'd rather have the pregnant lady in my team in any format of the game :winky:

whatever pregnant lady still hits the ball farther than ripped dude can ever think of.:giggle:
Badri can keep his six packs' date=' I'd rather have the pregnant lady in my team in any format of the game :winky:[/quote'] Agreed if you talk abt their cricket skill :giggle: :giggle: But Lassi is fat..

:headshake: Lassi is premier Punjabi drink sold in big restaurants.It is also source of energy and power.Just compare Yuvraj Singh with Badrinath and you know what I'm talking about:agree: what variants does sambhar have?:hmmm: is there really an almond sambhar?:nervous:
:headshake: Lassi is just a source of empty calories while Sambhar is the secret behind brainpower :dance: Green revolution in Punjab was a direct result of the work done by M.S Swaminathan. all you have is Bishen singh bedi :hehe: Abdul Kalam, Madhavan Nair, Verghese Kurien :two_thumbs_up:

he may not be very good in Tests but he's still a million times better than Badrinath.
Bradmannath is a hack, but Yuvi in test matches is a fail too. No he isnt a million times better. Badri will atleast edge the ball to third man boundary a few times

:headshake: Lassi is just a source of empty calories while Sambhar is the secret behind brainpower :dance: Green revolution in Punjab was a direct result of the work done by M.S Swaminathan. all you have is Bishen singh bedi :hehe: Abdul Kalam, Madhavan Nair, Verghese Kurien :two_thumbs_up:
now don't start with this again or pretty soon we'll have a North vs South debate once again...

not as big a fail as Badrinath has been in international cricket.
You are talking like I am a Badri fan. :giggle: I dont want him within 50 kms of the Indian team. Though It is surprising how much support Yuvi has in making to the test team. Cant hack it at that level yet somehow gets selected based on his LOI exploits

not as big a fail as Badrinath has been in international cricket.
Badri played a huge 3 test innings (2 matches), and he scored a fifty in debut.. He also played 7 ODI's with SL and WI in away matches, didn't score.. It's unfair to compare them in international cricket

You are talking like I am a Badri fan. :giggle: I dont want him within 50 kms of the Indian team. Though It is surprising how much support Yuvi has in making to the test team. Cant hack it at that level yet somehow gets selected based on his LOI exploits
he has been one of India's most successful limited over batsmen so he has got more chances than other players. Besides, for a long time we didn't have a proper no 6 to replace Ganguly so that also worked in his favor. Now that many youngsters like Pujara, Rohit, Rahane, Kohli, Mukund etc are coming up, he may not get that many chances.

:nono: Lassi is a source of infinite strength(refer Dara Singh,The Great Khali etc.).sambhar is for nerds:giggle: but thats going offtopic.on the cricket field,lassi owns sambhar:agree:

:nono: Lassi is a source of infinite strength(refer Dara Singh,The Great Khali etc.).sambhar is for nerds:giggle: but thats going offtopic.on the cricket field,lassi owns sambhar:agree:
:hysterical: