ICF IPL 2013 SuperSelector/Fantasy League

Forever Indian

It shows my ranking as 14th in league main page. However, when i enter the League web page, it shows my rank as 18 ? Wonder if 4 teams are marked for deletion? Ended up 8th globally overall in the AUS-IND tests FL. doing badly in this though .
Yes, I have marked 5 teams as suspended, so they are not shown in ranking.

It shows my ranking as 14th in league main page. However, when i enter the League web page, it shows my rank as 18 ? Wonder if 4 teams are marked for deletion? Ended up 8th globally overall in the AUS-IND tests FL. doing badly in this though .
:omg::omg: :fear::fear: Who is this new tailunt!? Hope that was just a fluke

I have won quite a few FL's so i would hope those weren't flukes. I am only used to getting titles in other FL's that i have won. There is huge ICF points to be win for the top 10. :omg:
:nervous::nervous: Well now's your real test being up against some of the most talented SS's :finger:

:nervous::nervous: Well now's your real test being up against some of the most talented SS's :finger:
Yes, it's exciting to contest on this forum as well apart from cricinfo posters. But as you said there is talent over here, so i am not surprised to not even be in top 10 atm. The cricinfo did not give any damn thing for being 8th amongst lakhs of contestants. Atleast here there are billions to make amongst just 40 contestants :dance: So much for irony.

If this is true now Im scared. So your one of the best SS in the world? :nervous: I probably finished below 1000 in Ind v Aus overall :embarassed:
Nope, there are many better than me as i found in various FL's. To be specific I have never won a cricinfo FL but i won few like private cricinfo and other leagues which had about 30 odd posters. There were some FL'swhen i got it all horribly wrong, but even when you lose the FL game it gives you some entertainment. So as i said whether win or lose the game is more interesting, irrespective of the results. Good luck to all, but you guys have so many points and i have not even touched 7000. :nervous:

O okay so your just an average SS. Had me worried for just a second. :giggle: Well let me introduce myself, Im the type of SS that talks before, talks during and then wins. I am the most talented SS of ICF :king:
I would rate myself as below average super selector. Being new to this forum i had no idea about you until i checked the rankings. Yes from the rankings i can see that you are already leading this , so it has to be said that you are the best SS in this. Well done.

I would rate myself as below average super selector. Being new to this forum i had no idea about you until i checked the rankings. Yes from the rankings i can see that you are already leading this , so it has to be said that you are the best SS in this. Well done.
Anyway welcome to the forum :icflove: Ignore the posts above, ICF Superselector threads are usually like that with banter. I haven't won anything at all my self. :cantstop: It's just good fun. Best of luck :two_thumbs_up:

Those points can be gained from betting section' date=' superselector or even from donations. Ask this guy named Just a fan for points, he is a really nice guy and gives 500 million points to anyone that asks. :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] really?:woot:

Even the commies (me thinks it was Bishop) mentioned how many percent of FL contestants had a certain player (don't remember the name he took). Maybe they have been given advertising for the IPL FL. :haha:
39% for Yuvraj:two_thumbs_up: