The most consistent team of IPL -- Chennai Super Kings -- Discussion thread 2013

Sidhoni

:dontknow: But this IPL is tainted by Mayappan :((
His team is tainted by Reliance and Mukesh Ambani :dance: India team jersey tainted by Sahara :dance: He himself is a taint for getting elected to Rajya Sabha and not doing any work for people :finger:

His team is tainted by Reliance and Mukesh Ambani :dance: India team jersey tainted by Sahara :dance: He himself is a taint for getting elected to Rajya Sabha and not doing any work for people :finger:
I am only interested in IPL :((

Well played CSK...not good enough in the Finals.. MI owned us completely Respect for MSD and the team to come out and play...clearly he was tensed and down throughout the match...too many things happening around... hope Indian players are clean and they dont have to play such important match under so much scrutiny again...

To my fellow CSKites, We fought hard throughout the tournament. The players came to win yesterday, but **** does happen! We still didn't lose hope unless Ashwin got out meaning Dhoni will have to share last wicket p'ship with M Sharma. That tells us thta nobody can dare to count CSK out no matter how bad a mess they are in. This maybe the last IPL match we are seeing our team play, so I just want to thank you all for showing your support over here day in and day out. Whistle Podu!

To my fellow CSKites, We fought hard throughout the tournament. The players came to win yesterday, but **** does happen! We still didn't lose hope unless Ashwin got out meaning Dhoni will have to share last wicket p'ship with M Sharma. That tells us thta nobody can dare to count CSK out no matter how bad a mess they are in. This maybe the last IPL match we are seeing our team play, so I just want to thank you all for showing your support over here day in and day out. Whistle Podu!
if only dhoni was not scared of new ball and batted earlier we could have won this game :((

People who didnt had any hope from begining of match , whaa hope they have after 7 down :phehehe: