How many brilliant stars do we have ???

Yuvraj - Smashes 6 perfect sixers. Claims one of them to be a mishit but I refuse to accept it. Destroys Broad. Destroys England. Gets us the game. His direct hitting of the stumps was stunning. Gambhir - Merciless. Absolute smashing in the last two games. The little man smashed fours and sixers of big bowlers. Sehwag - A great comeback. Sent shivers down the NZ team's spine. Almost got us the NZ game as well. Too bad the other players did not click. Pathan - A great comeback as well. Excellent length. Always got it right. Took some handy wickets. Uthappa - His brilliant 50 on Pakistan saved us from a defeat and early exit. Did his job in the bowl-out as well. Dhoni - Played a role of a responsible captain. Adapted well to different situations and saved our fate in the Paki game and led a recovery in the SA game as well. Good decision to give the gloves to Karthik...he foresaw it Harbajan - Excellent comeback as well. Bowled cleverly. His bowling in the end of SA game damaged SA pretty badly. Most importantly he took out the dangerous looking Afridi. Karthik - sucked with the bat but made it up with excellent catch and stumpings today. I say if you can't do it in one form do it in the other form and thats what he did today. R Sharma - Dream debut. Brought us back to life and excellent run out. Got us today's game. RP Swing - His bowling today was off the hook. Excellent stuff. 4 13 4 is a dream figure to bowlm trust me on this one...esp when you consider RSA. >>>> NEW ADDITION Sreesanth - waht agression it is ho ! he clean bowls two of them when we needed them out desperately. Clearly showing the big gun Aussie the real gun. JS - have to give it all up to him just for that last over. It was a breath taking bowling. THIS IS pretty much the whole team !!!! Any one else I am missing....ohh crap I forgot Agarakar....jk jk jk

If only our bosses praised us like this for our work..........you know ,the one we are paid to do....... You are just exaggerating everything here. Sure 6 6's are great and a rarity but its just 1 day of good cricket after a few flops. Same with everyone. We played well as a team but to say that they are brilliant stats based on a few games of T20 cricket is reaching out a little.

"You forgot Joginder Sharma, who also bowled fair"

Yuvraj - Smashes 6 perfect sixers. Claims one of them to be a mishit but I refuse to accept it. Destroys Broad. Destroys England. Gets us the game. His direct hitting of the stumps was stunning. Gambhir - Merciless. Absolute smashing in the last two games. The little man smashed fours and sixers of big bowlers. Sehwag - A great comeback. Sent shivers down the NZ team's spine. Almost got us the NZ game as well. Too bad the other players did not click. Pathan - A great comeback as well. Excellent length. Always got it right. Took some handy wickets. Uthappa - His brilliant 50 on Pakistan saved us from a defeat and early exit. Did his job in the bowl-out as well. Dhoni - Played a role of a responsible captain. Adapted well to different situations and saved our fate in the Paki game and led a recovery in the SA game as well. Good decision to give the gloves to Karthik...he foresaw it Harbajan - Excellent comeback as well. Bowled cleverly. His bowling in the end of SA game damaged SA pretty badly. Most importantly he took out the dangerous looking Afridi. Karthik - sucked with the bat but made it up with excellent catch and stumpings today. I say if you can't do it in one form do it in the other form and thats what he did today. R Sharma - Dream debut. Brought us back to life and excellent run out. Got us today's game. RP Swing - His bowling today was off the hook. Excellent stuff. 4 13 4 is a dream figure to bowlm trust me on this one...esp when you consider RSA. Any one else I am missing....ohh crap I forgot Agarakar....jk jk jk