Pune Warriors IPL 2013 - Official Thread

Yoda-esque

Congrats :pw: for finishing at 8 :two_thumbs_up:
Congrats :rcb: for finishing at 5 :two_thumbs_up:
:shakehands: both of us losers , we lost playoff place you lost wooden spoon :((
But you never had the playoff place. At least we had the spoon :((
:hysterical:

I would like to officially apply for the position of Pune Co-mascot for the next season, since yoda-esque has resigned. My credentials are: (i) Making Pune win their final league match convincingly. (ii) Able to hold my own, trolling wise, even though my team gets thrashed. (iii) Feeling sorry for the cheer queens who do be-sahara bharatanatyam. (iv) Hating Pollard, Mooli, Bravo and Cho-Kohli.

I would like to officially apply for the position of Pune Co-mascot for the next season, since yoda-esque has resigned. My credentials are: (i) Making Pune win their final league match convincingly. (ii) Able to hold my own, trolling wise, even though my team gets thrashed. (iii) Feeling sorry for the cheer queens who do be-sahara bharatanatyam. (iv) Hating Pollard, Mooli, Bravo and Cho-Kohli.
We will keep your application in mind. :two_thumbs_up: IPL is anyway ten months away, and this forum will also be shut down soon. And one thing - you don't need to hate any cricketer to be a Pune fan :two_thumbs_up:

wait for a few months - with Subroto Roy's financial condition, who knows whether there will even be a Pune team next season :phehehe:

(v) change ur name to jalebi_bhai to puranpoli_kaka.

wait for a few months - with Subroto Roy's financial condition' date=' who knows whether there will even be a Pune team next season :phehehe:[/quote'] Roy will always have enough money. He still has that 42% stake in Force India. You should know that better than us :winky:

Roy will always have enough money. He still has that 42% stake in Force India. You should know that better than us :winky:
Oh I do know - the truth is that for the first time in his life he is actually in deep sh!t and it will be extremely difficult for him to come out of this.

We will keep your application in mind. :two_thumbs_up: IPL is anyway ten months away, and this forum will also be shut down soon. And one thing - you don't need to hate any cricketer to be a Pune fan :two_thumbs_up:
Kis khushi mein??