This is why we are a bowling Powerhouse(IPL Version)

maniac

SRH has to win today at any cost. :pray: I ridiculed my friend as his team KKR is no more in the playoffs. I don't want to be at the receiving end, that too after losing to KKR. :nervous:
Don't worry KKR hacks cannot cross 100 against your bowling line up :two_thumbs_up:

Stop your jinx posts. I have been noticing this since yesterday. :mad: :antijinx::antijinx::antijinx::antijinx:
I only wanted a win against CheeSK , thats done. This is a tainted IPL edition you keep it yourself :phehehe:

SRH has to win today at any cost. :pray:I ridiculed my friend as his team KKR is no more in the playoffs. I don't want to be at the receiving end, that too after losing to KKR. :nervous:
Never do this...:nono:....always claim your team to be chit-chillar......so that if your team wins......then you can troll people.....if your team loses......then you can tell everyone that you told them so....this is trolling 101.....have your bases covered.....

Never do this.....always claim your team to be chit-chillar......so that if your team wins......then you can troll people.....if your team loses......then you can tell everyone that you told them so....this is trolling 101.....have your bases covered.....
Thanks for the tips , I never knew this :two_thumbs_up:

Never do this...:nono:....always claim your team to be chit-chillar......so that if your team wins......then you can troll people.....if your team loses......then you can tell everyone that you told them so....this is trolling 101.....have your bases covered.....
Defensive trolling :headshake: