Why do I have this queasy feeling!?

fineleg

Yelo Sriram, 123...this is cricket thread abt me being ish.scared about Oshtrolia hitting us. I was worried the most of the afraid, and you making the fun...no, no, no. Not to do. I give rose bowl :rose:to peace.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Cricket thread ???? Then what is it doing in General section?????????
Dear Sir, This is kirikut and only kirikut. I play krikiet, walk kiriket, and this thread kiriket. Please do kindful assistance to move back to kirkut section where i talk australia, and pray india. Hmm...Moderator being unkindly here. Rasto Thread Roko PS: incase some Mod is getting serious :lightbulb:, just kidding :dance:
Guest dada_rocks
What happenned in 2003 in South Africa' date=' and what does the number 359 mean in that context ? *hint* it's related to your OP ! lol[/quote'] Sahi mein kis kis ko hint ki zaroorat pari line se khare ho jao.. mental retardation bhatta milega..:hysterical:
And Pepsi Cola, here is an excellent one...if you wont be pleased with these fineleg(s), then sorry...ur a lost cause :-) Nothing like a fineleg or two! Infact I'll change my thumbnail pic now!
if u wanna seee the finelegs, look at chinese chikssssss..(they maynot have long legs but stilll the softest n nicest u can see) u can see the finest in themmmm butter soaked softiesssssss.. :D

Amala was born in Bengal to an Irish Mother and Bengali Father. Her original name is Amala Mukherji. She has an elder brother and sister. She was educated in Kalakshetra, Madras. She was a Bharatanatyam dancer by profession. She made her debut in a Hindi horror film Cheekh in 1985, which was an average grosser. She then turned her attention to films down south. Winning overnight fame in a Tamil film by famous director T. Rajendar, she charmed cinegoers in a flurry of fifty films. She acted in a number of Telugu and Tamil movies. Her performance in Pushpak, Agninakshtram (Gharshana), Nirnayam and Shiva are unforgettable. She quickly became one of India's darling film stars--pretty, vivacious and a stunning dancer. In 1992, she married Telugu actor Akkineni Nagarjuna, who was her co-star in Ram Gopal Verma's Shiva (film) and became a stepmother to his 6-year-old son(at that time), Naga Chaitanya, from her husband's first marriage.

if u wanna seee the finelegs, look at chinese chikssssss..(they maynot have long legs but stilll the softest n nicest u can see) u can see the finest in themmmm butter soaked softiesssssss.. :D
Looks like you have more than a visual experience, an olfactory and savory one too :two_thumbs_up:
Amala an irish mix?? dint know thtt.. btw tht one is one of THE worstuuuuuuuuu movie involvingg 2 biggies(rajni & bharathiraja)
You maybe right, but some ok-ish music? (and I DONT MEAN visual choreography, those things always suck a great deal in Indian movies, just melody) CjBfk-11DdQ