Kings XI Punjab-IPL 2013 Official thread

Lord

hopefully weather doesn't play spoilsport and we have full games at Dharamshala

Weather worries in Dharamsala Dharamsala is scheduled to hosts Kings XI Punjab's final two home games, on Thursday and Saturday, but at present whether the weather will allow those matches to be played out remains to be seen. The state of Himachal Pradesh was lashed by heavy rainfall on Sunday, with Dharamsala receiving the most rain - around 32mm. Rain is forecast for Monday too, but it is expected to clear up from Tuesday onwards and the groundstaff at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium remain confident of getting the ground ready for the games. As per reports, the stadium manager said the ground could be made ready for play "in an hour from when the rain stops". While washouts will snuff out any slim chance Kings XI have of qualifying for the playoffs, the biggest losers could be Mumbai Indians who have a much better chance of progressing and are scheduled to play there on Saturday. Delhi Daredevils are the other team that will play at the venue.
--cricinfo

Great win tonight against Mumbai. So close yet so far -- a win here or there could've made the difference. Anyways, had a pleasant IPL experience with the KXIP especially having a closer look at the local talent: Manan Vohra, Gurkeerat, Sandeep, Mandeep,etc.. Miller and Marsh showing good form, as well as Mahmood chipping in along with PK, Awana. The one thing I like about Gilly is his leadership and the ability to inspire youngsters and make them at ease. Even got a wicket in the end :hysterical: Mentions to all KXIP fans : Lord for being a great mascot, India-KXIP , Agent Sabby, Punjabi_khota,mr cricket, Ranjha, Swing n Speed,wanted-desi, etc. :hatsoff: Jab tak hai jaan dil main hai punjaab :kxip: As for our campaign, tumblr_mm70qlFSrE1rxh63lo1_500.gif

^ thanks.I had great fun with you too :two_thumbs_up: Next year,if retention is allowed.I hope they retain Marsh and Miller.maybe even Mahmood. will need a good keeper.I hope they get Uday Kaul in. dissapointing but been a decent campaign