Kings XI Punjab-IPL 2013 Official thread

Lord

Mandeep Marsh Azhar Mahmood (all-rounder) D Hussey (captain) D Miller Bipul Sharma (all-rounder) Nitin Saini (wk) Chawla Praveen Gony/Bhatt (depending on track suited more for pace or spin) Awana
Until Marsh returns Vohra can open. Who knows he may be a good player in the making. Has only played U-19 WC where he was okay, just like Mandeep was okay a few years back.

OK fellas we have a important match against KKR tomorrow.lets decide who should get match thread India-KXIP fan had the thread for match against CSK so I want someone else to have the opportunity.I hope that is okay with him I want PunjabiByNature to open the thread.If not,I can open it myself

OK fellas we have a important match against KKR tomorrow.lets decide who should get match thread India-KXIP fan had the thread for match against CSK so I want someone else to have the opportunity.I hope that is okay with him I want PunjabiByNature to open the thread.If not,I can open it myself
:two_thumbs_up: Don't want to open any threads given form team is in :(( Best to have a neutral OP like PBN.

:two_thumbs_up: Don't want to open any threads given form team is in :(( Best to have a neutral OP like PBN.
no you can have future threads if you want.we'll start winning from tomorrow:agree:

After Marsh comes back :kxip: team should be: Mandeep Marsh Azhar Mahmood (all-rounder) D Hussey (captain) D Miller Bipul Sharma (all-rounder) Nitin Saini (wk) Chawla Praveen Gony/Bhatt (depending on track suited more for pace or spin) Awana That's 7 people who can bat and 6 who can bowl. Looks like a solid XI :dance::dance:
Can't do it well though.

:hello: can I open the thread.

Not impressed with Mandeep's development over the years. Recently, he's been playing very loose cricket and needs to step it up. Gurkeerat and Manan Vohra look good especially Vohra, who from what I've seen so far looks like he has potential. He was unlucky to get runout last game. That #7 spot is not being utilized much ala Satish. KXIP has Pomersbach and Miller along with the injured Marsh on the bench. Pomersback and Marsh have had very good BBL seasons..so it might be tempting to bring one of these players but it will mean Harris or Mahmood goes out. Hoping for the top order to fire and give them a good start esp Gilly.

Not impressed with Mandeep's development over the years. Recently, he's been playing very loose cricket and needs to step it up. Gurkeerat and Manan Vohra look good especially Vohra, who from what I've seen so far looks like he has potential. He was unlucky to get runout last game. That #7 spot is not being utilized much ala Satish. KXIP has Pomersbach and Miller along with the injured Marsh on the bench. Pomersback and Marsh have had very good BBL seasons..so it might be tempting to bring one of these players but it will mean Harris or Mahmood goes out. Hoping for the top order to fire and give them a good start esp Gilly.
yeah I would bring in Miller for Harris n Aniket/Sandeep for Sathish

For the match against Hyderbad, I couldn't watch it all live so I had set it to record on my PC but only the audio got recorded but still enjoyed it during the replay. .They were going fine and then collapsed once again in the last 4-5 overs. Some really crazy shots and lacking a plan. The thing is almost everybody can hit the ball as PK came in at #11 and Mascrenhas at #10. Y ou could see Valthaty in his comeback game was really under pressure to get some runs and it didn't help the team's cause. Mandeep is still getting out to short deliveries as he tries to pull everything even if it well outside off... today's shot that he got out was really poor. KXIP aren't good at setting up totals, should've bowled first. 2 wins from 5 matches..not really good at all. On the postive side Marsh would be joing them soon.