I hate CSK

Laaloo

Did someone hit you in the head? :hysterical: Read the article and you will realize that they are talking all BS. There is nothing of substance in that related to cricket except why we need to get suspicious if someone scores at 200 SR or bowls at 100 mph and ofc nothing remotely related to CSK.
Nope...Think about it mate... No franchise in their right minds would have agreed to drop the world's top ranked T20 team's players even without a single word of protest unless they have a definite,underhand edge over the other franchises...That is the only logical explanation...:sherlock:

Nope...Think about it mate... No franchise in their right minds would have agreed to drop the world's top ranked T20 team's players even without a single word of protest unless they have a definite,underhand edge over the other franchises...That is the only logical explanation...:sherlock:
Ok so went from Steroids to Srini mama. Let's finish the Steroids angle first. Are you saying Lankan players in IPL use steroids? :winky:

Nope.Because that was the only solution.

marginal?:hysterical::hysterical: I was unsure earlier,meaning I was considering hating before too:D
Well bat was on the line, only question being was there any part of the bat beyond the line. Yes that is marginal. In in the replay shot someone posted on this site, you can see a little part of the bat beyond the line. Not a great decision, but one I can live with. :--D

Well bat was on the line' date=' only question being was there any part of the bat beyond the line. Yes that is marginal. In in the replay shot someone posted on this site, you can see a little part of the bat beyond the line. Not a great decision, but one I can live with. :--D[/quote'] on the line is out.nothing was beyond.clear cut out decision if you are unbiased:--D

on the line is out.nothing was beyond.clear cut out decision if you are unbiased:--D
Could u post a snap shot of that incident where both the bats are clearly dislodged and bat was still on the line. I too believe it was out but all this clear cut certain is confusing me.From the replays they showed it was btw the frames (both the bails being dislodged and bat on the line). It was just common sense that it was out not as clear cut as u are making out IMO. 3rd umpire made a poor decision by taking the adv. to batsman bit too far (like Synomds stumping in Sydney) but all these kanspiracy :hysterical:

Could u post a snap shot of that incident where both the bats are clearly dislodged and bat was still on the line. I too believe it was out but all this clear cut certain is confusing me.From the replays they showed it was btw the frames (both the bails being dislodged and bat on the line). It was just common sense that it was out not as clear cut as u are making out IMO. 3rd umpire made a poor decision by taking the adv. to batsman bit too far (like Synomds stumping in Sydney) but all these kanspiracy :hysterical:
Symonds stumping was out too:dontknow: bat was on the line,not over when bails were dislodged?what was the doubt