Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

What culture :hysterical: Singing songs about dead fans from other clubs , Racist chants , Increasing tickets thus not allowing true fans into the stadium :cantstop: Great culture in EPL :hatsoff:
thats hooliganism,theres a lot to it tbh mostly done by the ultras.. please dont compare this tamasha league with a footy league

tum nahi samjoge ..go and read all the posts in that epl thread1st then u`ll understand ..comparing footy culture' date='tradition with ipl is a joke[/quote'] Footy culture. Saale kabhi manchester main par bhi nahi rakha and accusing others of glory hunting :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

and thats why u will be never respected :phehehe: also trust me ganesh is manhoos last year we used to call him manhoos noidan:giggle: so u can take over now
Pune supporters calling others manhoos.. Your win percentage is 25% :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You are a bong who jumped to Pune because Ganguly was playing there :finger:
I am a Bong who lives in Pune. My bank accounts and phone numbers are all Pune. :finger: And I jumped to Pune the moment Pune got a team. :finger: Not like you living in Delhi, then in Karnataka and then supporting Tamizh team. :finger:

Footy culture. Saale kabhi manchester main par bhi nahi rakha and accusing others of glory hunting :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
to kya karu i league dekhne jaoo? as i said u non footy lovers know jack about true love towards a club.. 2 years from now,i`ll go to manchester for my higher studies and defo go to old trafford,so just placing feet on manchester soil make me a true supporter suddenly and i can get the glory hunter tag off? lame logic mate,i cant make a guy like ya understand about this..

to kya karu i league dekhne jaoo? as i said u non footy lovers know jack about true love towards a club.. 2 years from now,i`ll go to manchester for my higher studies and defo go to old trafford,so just placing feet on manchester soil make me a true supporter suddenly and i can get the glory hunter tag off? lame logic mate,i cant make a guy like ya understand about this..
itna serious matt ho bhai :) enjoy football have fun remember this is jsut trolling :two_thumbs_up:

god knows u cant trust him i sitll dont know weather he is from delhi,chennai,mumbai or pakistan:giggle:
:giggle: Gannu is as harmless as a broiler chicken. Doesn't even have the guts to tell Ravan that he would be obliged to be the mascot of the team. Hapless waterboy of CSK. :giggle:

:giggle::giggle: I dont say that you can only support a club if you belong to the place. But the way EPL supporters who have no connect to a club accuse others of glory hunting by supporting IPL teams from our country is hilarious. :cantstop:

:giggle: Gannu is as harmless as a broiler chicken. Doesn't even have the guts to tell Ravan that he would be obliged to be the mascot of the team. Hapless waterboy of CSK. :giggle:
last year he was not even accepted in one team :rofl: this time they took him in cos he became global mod..they are using him and he doesn ot even knows!:((