Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

u compared an odi match,batting first..to a t20 match final game... and clearly pressure got to him yesterday and that is why u guys lost
:hysterical: He can handle WC final pressure, but he can't handle IPL final pressure :rofl: Did he get enough strike to do anything in 17th and 18th. Match was already over when 19th over came with 50 required of 12

:hysterical: He can handle WC final pressure, but he can't handle IPL final pressure :rofl: Did he get enough strike to do anything in 17th and 18th. Match was already over when 19th over came with 50 required of 12
then why did mumbai won the trophy? :hysterical: so if one time player scores well that means he is immune to pressure for ever? :hail: i hope you are just trolling cos this is just pathetic lol

btw over number 17 dhoni got strike on 2nd ball and gave it away and did not score (so got strike early in over ) over number 18th got strike on third ball failed 6th ball failed again so now he got strikes two times fairly early and did not capitalize next over malinga came and pawned him just accept it.. and in last over pollard was laughing and just tundlering after first two balls ..

We didn't see a team going to 227 from 29-5 earlier, did we? :winky: Pressure doesn't affect Dhoni one bit.
I asked for specific instances of 12-14 runs scored per over in the last 5 overs of chasing. Above example doesn't fit.
But Morkel, Morris and Ashwin can all bat.
But they were batting at 8,9 and 10.
It was for those who didn't believe it was the best.
Almost every one who watched the match are in this category.

then why did mumbai won the trophy? :hysterical: so if one time player scores well that means he is immune to pressure for ever? :hail: i hope you are just trolling cos this is just pathetic lol
Like I have said million times, because Dhoni did not come earlier and couldn't get much strike in 17th and 18th. Do you find it hard to read? And do you think Dhoni has scored well only once in a pressure match? :rofl: Same here.

I asked for specific instances of 12-14 runs scored per over in the last 5 overs of chasing. Above example doesn't fit. But they were batting at 8,9 and 10. Almost every one who watched the match are in this category.
My point was Dhoni doesn't feel any pressure and can pull off things like that. So? They can still bat no? So you think it was a choke?

Like I have said million times, because Dhoni did not come earlier and couldn't get much strike in 17th and 18th. Do you find it hard to read? And do you think Dhoni has scored well only once in a pressure match? :rofl: Same here.
who stopped him from coming earlier ? nope but u said he didn ot felt pressure in this match based on 2011 world cup final? for ****ing real ? :omg:

who stopped him from coming earlier ?
He himself did along with team management(Fleming, Bichel etc)
nope but u said he didn ot felt pressure in this match based on 2011 world cup final? for ****ing real ? :omg:
Not based on that one match. There are plenty of such matches.

ok guys what we learned dhoni's inning was better than pollard bcos he himself sent people who could not bat before him. also bcos he did not finish match bcos for some reason he did not got strike..(but on 2nd ball of over he did :rofl: ) also dhoni's inning in 2011 proves he did not felt pressure yesterday.. i guess sachin's innings in 90's prove he is still world's best batsman today..:popcorn: