Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

Let Madarasis produce a serious international cricketer like Sachin(mumbai), sourav(kolkatta), Rahul(bangalore), Sehwag( delhi) and den can talk. Pretty annoying fans with almost 0% talent to show. The only decent cricketer they have produced over d years is dat fat ass Ashwin.

This will count as a choke from Dhoni - opposition not allowed their best player, match fixing by having the opposition drop catches and bowl some part timer in the last over. 6/6 chokes so far in this IPL.
Isn't Steyn their best bowler who was being toyed by Dhoni? See, this is what I meant when I said you can do better! :hysterical::hysterical:

Let Madarasis produce a serious international cricketer like Sachin(mumbai)' date=' sourav(kolkatta), Rahul(bangalore), Sehwag( delhi) and den can talk.[b'] Pretty annoying fans with almost 0% talent to show. The only decent cricketer they have produced over d years is dat fat ass Ashwin.
Talent of Chennai or talent of the fans?

This will count as a choke from Dhoni - opposition not allowed their best player, match fixing by having the opposition drop catches and bowl some part timer in the last over. 6/6 chokes so far in this IPL.
totally agree with each and every word!:hatsoff:

Isn't Steyn their best bowler who was being toyed by Dhoni? See, this is what I meant when I said you can do better! :hysterical::hysterical:
Looks like you need coaching in English - where did I say Perrara is their best bowler. I said Perrara is their best player. Dhoni would have been chasing 20 runs more if Perrara had been allowed to play. Frankly, it's disgusting that anyone supports a team which promotes blatant racism.

Looks like you need coaching in English - where did I say Perrara is their best bowler. I said Perrara is their best player. Dhoni would have been chasing 20 runs more if Perrara had been allowed to play. Frankly, it's disgusting that anyone supports a team which promotes blatant racism.
Huh, what? :dontknow:

Wouldn't have mattered to Dhoni even if it was 20 more runs. And SRH did make 60 in last 4, so they didn't miss Perera there.

Amma owns CSK now :aha: Better change CSK logo to flying horse :hysterical:
Even South African cricket board did the same thing by allowing only whites to play. At least they were shunned and criticized by the world community not glorified. Instead of moving the matches out of TN, your franchise plays along with the racist policy of the government.

Even South African cricket board did the same thing by allowing only whites to play. At least they were shunned and criticized by the world community not glorified. Instead of moving the matches out of TN' date=' your franchise plays along with the racist policy of the government.[/quote'] We are CSK.We do what we want:yay:

from not making ganna the mascot to using black kid's pic for showing humiliation this club has shown that each and every member is racist to the very core and now banning lankan players :facepalm: @outy please ban them :pray:
Canvassing Admins to abuse power :finger: