Dhoni reads Cricinfo

bigdhoni7

in his match presentation interview: Mahendra Singh Dhoni "Before I start I should say I read an article by you in Cricinfo. You'd said Australia were the favourites. Today I think me and the boys, we proved you wrong." Well, there you go, India's Twenty20 and ODI captain reads Cricinfo. And apparently it's inspired him. gotta love him! :haha:

How COOL would it be if an Indian Captain can thank the "cyberworld" for the support as well, I mean everyone can't be at the ground and we cheer for them here too Just once, if they thank a website or the internet cricket community..it would be awesome Imagine Dhoni saying " I would like to thank Indiancricketfans.com for supporting us ", imagine the hit count

How COOL would it be if an Indian Captain can thank the "cyberworld" for the support as well, I mean everyone can't be at the ground and we cheer for them here too Just once, if they thank a website or the internet cricket community..it would be awesome Imagine Dhoni saying " I would like to thank Indiancricketfans.com for supporting us ", imagine the hit count
Perhaps he will do it very soon as he is reaching out to his fans online, apparently! Mahi reaches out to fans online Kolkata, September 21, 2007 First Published: 11:05 IST(21/9/2007) Last Updated: 11:34 IST(21/9/2007) Mahi ve - that's what fans will be shouting at the top of their voices, now that Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been appointed the captain of the Indian cricket team for one-day internationals. They have more to look forward to as his official website www.dhoni.org was launched recently. One of the earliest The best part is that he is the second full-time Indian cricketer to have one. The first one was leggy Anil Kumble(www.kumble.com). Incidentally, no other Indian cricketer, not even Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid and Sourav Ganguly have one. On the other hand, international cricketers like Adam Gilchrist, Graeme Smith and even Monty Panesar have official websites. Set up by sports management group, Gameplan Sports Pvt Ltd, the website enables Dhoni fans - a large section is female - a chance to know their idol better. It has all the regular features, sections like About Me, Mahi World, Trivia, Awards and Lifestyle. "It also has some never seen-before pictures of the flamboyant cricketer," informs a Gameplan spokesperson. The Lifestyle section includes quotes from Dhoni. The wallpaper section boasts smashing pictures of the posterboy of Indian cricket. Constant updates The Mahi World segment is under construction, informs the spokesperson. It will include chat, blogs and videos. "The website will be updated regularly," says the spokesperson. There are plans to market the website in a big way . "We manage Dhoni and it was one reason why we thought of this endeavour. We hope to attract advertisers," the spokesperson says.