Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

Laaloo

NO! The cops say that the suspect has white hat. Who was wearing the white hat? Sunil Tripathi. Look at the pictures you posted. https://twitter.com/EdDavis3/status/325157562955751424
Dont jump to conclusions as yet. Some sources are saying the suspect at large is a caucasian and they could have come from overseas. This Tripathi guy is an American, born and brought up there. Nothing is confirmed.

Dont jump to conclusions as yet. Some sources are saying the suspect at large is a caucasian and they could have come from overseas. This Tripathi guy is an American, born and brought up there. Nothing is confirmed.
Source? Who? The link which I posted is the official account of Ed Davis, BPD Commissioner. I'm sure he is aware of ramifications from the public. FYI - I am listening to the BPD Police Scanner and cross checking from multiple sources before I post. The BOD scanner said exactly what Ed Davis reported.

Still' date=' what does a Sunil Tripathi have in common with a middle eastern man that leads him to blow up people is beyond me.[/quote'] That will become clear - they are US nationals mostly with Middle Eastern and Indian descent. We will soon get their motives.

That will become clear - they are US nationals mostly with Middle Eastern and Indian descent. We will soon get their motives.
Middle Eastern decent ??? Where did that come from .. one guy has a full Indian name and the other a Caucasian first name and African last name.