Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

A few shots of Vodka later' date=' I opened this thread again and the title read, 'Dear Virat, Mummy says Hi!' :punter::phehehe:[/quote'] even i read the same:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We are talking about future and as I sad after dhoni....he is the best prospect for captaincy....better than chepu' date='rat,ash,gambo etc[/quote'] why better then pujara? pujara captained a side and his domestic side no ? rohit is not a natural leader he needs some one to kick his ass every day so that he performs pujara is much smarter person and much more accomplished and much much better batsman.. if anything its competition between kohli and pujara also u said groomed in t20 :rofl: what happened to that excuse he cant take pressure of run rate :hysterical:

Also tell me 3pace bowlers in India better than ishant and 5 young batsman under 25 better than rohit.. Don't give me names of pappu tappus as we have been watching how hacks have been getting exposed :cantstop:
a) Shami b) Bhuvi c) Ishwar Pandey/Mohit Sharma a) Rahane b) Kohli c) Jiwanjot d) Mukund e) Pujara

Also sabby u didn't answer my question about better players than rohit and ishant in india
praveen kumar is better then ishant munaf patel is better then ishant:finger: u asked me to not include domestic cricket but ones i rate highly did not get exposed at all and most of them arem uch better then ishant who will soon average 50 with ball in tests :hysterical: now better then rohit even tiwary has been better then rohit...do we really need to talk about htis ?:hysterical:

why better then pujara? pujara captained a side and his domestic side no ? rohit is not a natural leader he needs some one to kick his ass every day so that he performs pujara is much smarter person and much more accomplished and much much better batsman.. if anything its competition between kohli and pujara also u said groomed in t20 :rofl: what happened to that excuse he cant take pressure of run rate :hysterical:
He is one of our highest run getters in t20 wc's....also Ipl should be a measure to get into international t20's where he is a household name. Lets see how pujara does in South Africa.....rohit just needs his chance in tests