Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

He is one of our highest run getters in t20 wc's....also Ipl should be a measure to get into international t20's where he is a household name. Lets see how pujara does in South Africa.....rohit just needs his chance in tests
right guy who cant play ball on of stump will compete with pujara who is best batsman in this country right now :hysterical:

a) Shami b) Bhuvi c) Ishwar Pandey/Mohit Sharma a) Rahane b) Kohli c) Jiwanjot d) Mukund e) Pujara
Pandey and mohit :hysterical::hysterical:B-> The guys from what I can see are no where international material. Rahane :hysterical: also the other guys u mentioned based on domestics where rohit is already a established international cricketer.....put those guys against a rampaging tait,lee etc and they will fail9 out of 10 where rohit just tore them apart in the past

Pandey and mohit :hysterical::hysterical:B-> The guys from what I can see are no where international material. Rahane :hysterical: also the other guys u mentioned based on domestics where rohit is already a established international cricketer.....put those guys against a rampaging tait,lee etc and they will fail9 out of 10 where rohit just tore them apart in the past
this jsut proves u dont know how to judge talent stats are with us ishant sharma averages almost 40 now :hysterical:

@ Mohit and Ishwar - It's not about what you see. It's about what they can do if they get some exposure. Mohit has already done pretty decently in whatever limited opportunities he has got @ batsmen - Did you even read my list? I said a) Pujara b) Rat c) Rahane d) Mukund e) JJ The last three will surely average more than Rohit if they play as many matches as he has. They already have better domestic averages.

@ Mohit and Ishwar - It's not about what you see. It's about what they can do if they get some exposure. Mohit has already done pretty decently in whatever limited opportunities he has got @ batsmen - Did you even read my list? I said a) Pujara b) Rat c) Rahane d) Mukund e) JJ The last three will surely average more than Rohit if they play as many matches as he has. They already have better domestic averages.
Rohit was scouted early due to being a special talent,so he missed out a lot of freebie pitches due to international calendar . Rohit needs to work on his odi game as running between wickets and rotating the strike seem to be his only chinks in the armour.in t20 he is head and shoulders above them and in tests will do much better when given the opportunity. As far as bowlers Bhuvan is good agree but the rest especial shami did as well as ishant against England . Don't see potential in Pandey.....another vinny.....mohit will wait and watch and won't judge on ipl

umesh picked 5 wickets there please stop trolling now
U talked about being expensive .....I gave u the answer......in a 3 or 4 man pace attack...one bowler has to be the defensive one and ishant did his role....umesh was expensive but we can overlook that because he was attacking. Why is it trolling because I don't agree with u :dontknow:

U talked about being expensive .....I gave u the answer......in a 3 or 4 man pace attack...one bowler has to be the defensive one and ishant did his role....umesh was expensive but we can overlook that because he was attacking. Why is it trolling because I don't agree with u :dontknow:
he was not defensive he was hit for six straight over his head and did not bowled to warner after getting phainty infact he got phainty by everyone everywhere he is out most consistent performer will give him that

Rohit was scouted early due to being a special talent,so he missed out a lot of freebie pitches due to international calendar . Rohit needs to work on his odi game as running between wickets and rotating the strike seem to be his only chinks in the armour.in t20 he is head and shoulders above them and in tests will do much better when given the opportunity. As far as bowlers Bhuvan is good agree but the rest especial shami did as well as ishant against England . Don't see potential in Pandey.....another vinny.....mohit will wait and watch and won't judge on ipl
India plays seven T20s a year. They are quite irrelevant. In ODIS, Tiwary and Rayudu are even better bets than Rohit.